1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
1,020 Posts
LB in .45 acp I am the original owner have only have around 500 - 600 rounds through this gun it is in excellent condition and will also come with challis grips. I paid $2,500 for this plus the cost of Brian's grips which was $425 - $450 so i have over $2,900 total into it. I am asking $2,300 shipped from my ffl to your ffl comes with everything from when i purchased it new.New Price it is now 2K shipped without the challis grips. this is as low as i will go. payment options on it is either USPS money orders or a cashiers check from your bank
IMG_2340.JPG
IMG_2341.JPG
IMG_2342.JPG
IMG_2347.JPG

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That is a very nice Baer

Reactions: Dan

·
NRA Life Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This will be the only price drop and it is a very good deal. I will lower the price to $2,100 shipped to the lower 48 and that includes the challis grips. Need to get these guns sold. I also will have some CZ's up as well but i don't want to list all of them now and clog up the forum. Thanks for your time and hope your Memorial day was great

·
NRA Life Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
having a hard time selling these lol but i have sold one pending funds which i should have tomorrow. Had some offers but nothing i am willing to accept

1 - 20 of 64 Posts