1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Opinionated Shooter
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did a short video review of the baer. I thought I would share it and a pic.

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Lookin' good!

Great gun and great review!

The stocks are a nice touch!

DAT85

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Very nice! Nice grips, I just ordered a set from vz for my black valor. To many grips to choose from, so I just went with something classic like you. How do you like the grips? Nice shooting and nice range you have there.

Mike

·
Opinionated Shooter
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all!

Very nice! Nice grips, I just ordered a set from vz for my black valor. To many grips to choose from, so I just went with something classic like you. How do you like the grips? Nice shooting and nice range you have there.

Mike
I'm glad you asked.... I actually have two sets. The first is the double diamond red and black linen and they are NOT very grippy. The plain black pair in the photo above are extremely grippy and I love them. Both sets are thin grips.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Awesome shooting at such a far distance & nice review. I need to start shooting at that distance myself (too much 10 plus yard indoor range shooting lately).

·
What No Delete Button?
348 Posts
Great review and pistol. Is that a private range? I wish I had access to a range like that!

·
Opinionated Shooter
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great review and pistol. Is that a private range? I wish I had access to a range like that!
Its a private fish and game club.

Awesome shooting at such a far distance & nice review. I need to start shooting at that distance myself (too much 10 plus yard indoor range shooting lately).
I've been practicing at distance lately. It adds a new twist, makes you concentrate on the small details. And lets face it..... any shooting is fun! lol
It helps if you have an accurate gun. I made this video a few weeks ago:
[video=youtube;g1Z-gyht3Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Z-gyht3Bw[/video]

Reactions: NunyaBzness

·
#15 to Register!
426 Posts
Its a private fish and game club.

I've been practicing at distance lately. It adds a new twist, makes you concentrate on the small details. And lets face it..... any shooting is fun! lol
It helps if you have an accurate gun. I made this video a few weeks ago:
[video=youtube;g1Z-gyht3Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Z-gyht3Bw[/video]
You need to go head-to-head with Hickock45. :)

deadite

·
Opinionated Shooter
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Opinionated Shooter
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice shot on the second video! :thumb: What loads does it seem to like so far?

Andy
Those are my reloads. Rainier 200 grain RN over 4.3 bullseye, wlp primer, 1,260 oal

·
In Therapy, no hope
1,344 Posts
Nice Baer, Thank you for sharing. Regards.

·
Opinionated Shooter
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is a great looking Baer. Is that the standard blue finish?
Yes it is....... I was worried when I ordered it because so many folks seemed to have complaints about baers finish, I like it though!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts