Les Baer S.R.P. Commanche Early Production

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Les White, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Les White

Les White Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2015
    This has spent too much time in the safe so it is time to sell it. I purchased it from Cabela's about four years ago so I do not know the history. I have run less than 100 rounds through it, that is one reason I am selling it. I would rate it at 98-99% with only a slight amount of wear showing on barrel hood. The Bearcoat black finish has only one blemish by the rear serrations about the size of a pin head (picture will not pick it up), the balance of the pistol has no scratches or blemishes. T\It has the old style adjustable Baer rear sight and the tritium inserts are dead. It comes with the Baer box which does have quite a few handling marks and a small hole in the lining about the size of a pencil eraser and one magazine, the old style with a ball bearing in the follower. Please email with questions either by PM or posted reply. I have not sold on this forum but please check my feedback on gunbroker under vboardguy. The price is $2260 delivered from my FFL to yours. It will ship USPS with insurance. Payment by US Postal Money Order of PayPal but buyer must pay fees. Left Side.jpg Right side.jpg Top of Slide.jpg Bottom of pistol.jpg Back Strap.jpg Front Strap.jpg Ramp.jpg Breech Face.jpg Box Top.jpg Inside whole box.jpg

2. 41 Charlie

41 Charlie Get off my lawn...

Feb 4, 2014
    Very nice piece!

GLWS.

3. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Yep, very nice! GLWS

4. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    New Price is $2150 Delivered. It will go on gunbroker this Sunday. Not sure how to edit original listing.
    Les White

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  5. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    I had a member ask about trades. Would prefer straight sale but would consider partial on Glock 26,19,or 17 in order of preference (condition not that important as long as function is ok). A Gunsite 1911, prefer Commander size, sorry no S&W 1911s.
    Thanks
    Les

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  6. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
  7. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Still haven't figured out how to edit original listing. SRP did not make reserve on gunbroker so final reduction here then back in the safe. Final price $2050. Trades listed above considered but would prefer straight out sale.
    Thanks,
    Les White

8. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    This is going back on GunBroker then in the safe if no sale. Let me know if interested. Trades listed above still considered. Final Price $2025 delivered to your FFL.
    Les White

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted