1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a special order Les Baer Stinger .45 I picked up on this forum a while back.
This Stinger was originally special ordered from Les Baer with the stainless upgrade, naked slide, single side safety and tactical mag release.

The prior owner fired 300 rounds through it then sent it to John Harrison for extensive upgrades. This pistol has not been fired since returning from Harrison Designs and remains in pristine condition. Really a super nice matte finish on the stainless slide and frame beautifully executed by Harrison Design.
Please note the slide stop and safety appear to be Les Baer factory, not H-D.

Does it slingshot? Oh yes.....

Harrison upgrades:
  • Remove existing front sight, using oversize sight blank, machine sights dovetail to fit existing sight cut, machine blank for profile and height. Serrate face 50 lpi.
  • H-D dovetail front sight blank
  • Drill & fit front sight for white dot
  • Remove existing rear sight, fit and install new rear dovetail sight. Includes laser bore-sighting.
  • Harrison Design Extreme Service fixed rear sight for Novak cut, standard height, U notch
  • Fit H-D Extreme Service trigger to pistol, adjust overtravel stop Harrison Design Extreme Service trigger for 1911, short smooth face with fixed overtravel stop, natural aluminum finish
  • Carry Bevel Package
  • Refinish stainless steel pistol in matte texture
  • Fit and install Harrison Design slide stop & add EZ In mod
Comes in the original Les Baer box with two Les Baer magazines, paperwork, Harrison build sheet and Harrison test target.

$2200 shipped to your FFL. Prefer Zelle/wire, but check OK.

LB1.jpg

LB2.jpg

LB3.jpg

LB4.jpg

LB5.jpg

LB6.jpg

LB7.jpg

LB8.jpg

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
5,803 Posts
Yowza, that is very, VERY nice

Clap_meme.gif

·
Cav Troopers Dad
896 Posts
This is an amazing pistol. John did an amazing job on it and at times I’m sorry I let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
That's just a mighty fine example there.
I had one of these and foolishly sold it to a lucky member here. Shot great.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Up for sale is a special order Les Baer Stinger .45 I picked up on this forum a while back.
This Stinger was originally special ordered from Les Baer with the stainless upgrade, naked slide, single side safety and tactical mag release.

The prior owner fired 300 rounds through it then sent it to John Harrison for extensive upgrades. This pistol has not been fired since returning from Harrison Designs and remains in pristine condition. Really a super nice matte finish on the stainless slide and frame beautifully executed by Harrison Design.
Please note the slide stop and safety appear to be Les Baer factory, not H-D.

Does it slingshot? Oh yes.....

Harrison upgrades:
  • Remove existing front sight, using oversize sight blank, machine sights dovetail to fit existing sight cut, machine blank for profile and height. Serrate face 50 lpi.
  • H-D dovetail front sight blank
  • Drill & fit front sight for white dot
  • Remove existing rear sight, fit and install new rear dovetail sight. Includes laser bore-sighting.
  • Harrison Design Extreme Service fixed rear sight for Novak cut, standard height, U notch
  • Fit H-D Extreme Service trigger to pistol, adjust overtravel stop Harrison Design Extreme Service trigger for 1911, short smooth face with fixed overtravel stop, natural aluminum finish
  • Carry Bevel Package
  • Refinish stainless steel pistol in matte texture
  • Fit and install Harrison Design slide stop & add EZ In mod
Comes in the original Les Baer box with two Les Baer magazines, paperwork, Harrison build sheet and Harrison test target.

$2350 shipped to your FFL. Prefer Zelle/wire, but check OK.

View attachment 632203
View attachment 632205
View attachment 632207
View attachment 632209
View attachment 632211
View attachment 632213
View attachment 632215
View attachment 632217

Boy Howdy that's nice!

Reactions: robert921

·
Registered
44 Posts
Beautiful piece. Curious what happened to the Harrison pieces that were installed on it. That looks to be the original Baer trigger too. Harrison triggers are usually smooth/non-serrated and usually have the overtravel stop screw hidden/inside. Does the slide stop have the EZ in mod on it?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, this piece has the Harrison Design Slide Stop EZ In mod per the build sheet....no more slide stop scratch worries! Per the question, yes it slingshots as noted in my post.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts