close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale Les Baer TRS

Discussion in 'Firearm Classifieds' started by Haz251, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Haz251

Haz251 New Member

Jul 19, 2017
    Looking to sell my Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special. Chambered in 45 ACP. Comes with all the factory goodies (Im pretty sure). As well as a set of what I believe are VZ grips. The gun has been cerakoted a distressed/worn gray finish. I am the second owner. Has had a total of 1050 rounds through it. Very tight lock up. Price is 1650 shipped via PayPay FF or plus 3%. I realize I'm pretty new to these forums but I have plenty of feedback on ARFCOM to warrant my request for FF. Only trades would be either a Beretta 1301 tactical or scar 16 (cash can go either way of course). Would be more than happy to send more pictures to anyone interested. Thank you for your time and god bless. TRS1.jpg TRS2.jpg

Otis1911, newyork, simonp and 9 others like this.
  2. Haz251

Haz251 New Member

Jul 19, 2017

3. 41 Charlie

41 Charlie Get off my lawn...

Feb 4, 2014
    She's all business!

GLWS.

4. Haz251

Haz251 New Member

Jul 19, 2017
    Thank you! She's definitely a babe! Wish I could keep it

5. Haz251

Haz251 New Member

Jul 19, 2017
  6. Badabing11

Badabing11 I gotta have more cowbell

Sep 6, 2015
    A TRS is on my short list. I'm not a cerakote fan, but that can be fixed. I doubt you'll still have it when I get my tax return done, but I tagged the thread anyway . GLWS

7. Haz251

Haz251 New Member

Jul 19, 2017
    I hated the cerakote at first but it's seriously grown on me. The trs is the best shooting pistol I've owned to date. Not really sure why it hasn't sold yet.

Steve Owens likes this.
  8. Steve Owens

Steve Owens Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    I know I would love to have it, but bad time of year for me, winters get really expensive with the extra heating and electrical costs, running snow blowers, adding heaters etc... Plus some of us don't get tax returns, sad is when I have this kind of money in about mid June from my lawn cutting picking up, there won't be one of these under a couple grand. glws it will sell soon just be patient some times they sit a little bit, only because the right person hasn't seen it yet...

9. simonp

simonp Well-Known Member

May 27, 2016
    Having shot a friends TRS a couple of times and loved it I am sorely tempted but like @Steve Owens, its bad timing :( I have guns that I don’t shoot much posted as well, nothing moving fast, seems to be bad timing for many right now :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted