1911 Firearm Addicts banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,261 Posts
No offense to anyone but I've always known a "carry rig" to be a complete set - belt, holster, ammo carrier, etc., (like gps man's western rig) not a holster by itself. I know that there are lots of complete rigs for 1911s around here, have they become less popular for revolvers?
Used to wear this one to court.

57-5, all leather by American Classic Gunleather.
View attachment 447207 View attachment 447209
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

WOW.

·
Registered
447 Posts
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

WOW.
Old Cuz, beautiful leather! I’m attaching a photo of my poor man’s carry rig in all it’s glory. Pardon the less than artful photography.
3758ACC5-F1B6-4BAE-9933-F51EEFA13013.jpeg

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,261 Posts
Here's my lowly old as heck gun belt with a new holster I just got today. I've got some new wood grips on the way for this 686 plus.
I'm still looking to buy a new belt, gun holster and speed loader holster set. I've emailed a few customer leather makers but no responses.
Who is recommended that does custom leather who also has good customer service?
20201030_130023.jpg

·
Registered
447 Posts
Here's my lowly old as heck gun belt with a new holster I just got today. I've got some new wood grips on the way for this 686 plus.
I'm still looking to buy a new belt, gun holster and speed loader holster set. I've emailed a few customer leather makers but no responses.
View attachment 633329
A 686 is on my bucket list. They’re a heck of a good revolver. As for leather, good luck with your search.

·
Registered
447 Posts
View attachment 633329
Looks much like my two brown AG Gunleather belts. They’ve worn very well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
View attachment 633329
R Grizzle, beautiful work, great customer service and lots of exotic options

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,261 Posts
@RIS
Thank you very much. I visited his website. When I read his front page I knew that I'd be ordering from him.
I already have a sharkskin belt that's part of a set for a Commander. A sharkskin for this 686 will look great. I can already see I'll be buying a lot more than this. Thanks again

·
Registered
147 Posts
@RIS
Thank you very much. I visited his website. When I read his front page I knew that I'd be ordering from him.
I already have a sharkskin belt that's part of a set for a Commander. A sharkskin for this 686 will look great. I can already see I'll be buying a lot more than this. Thanks again
You’re welcome, he’s my favorite leather maker by far and a joy to deal with... plus I’m a big fan of the free KJV Bible to whoever wants one. His holsters are so well fit they almost “klick” like kydex

81 - 100 of 100 Posts