1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhhhhhhh... the just received email telling me of the Up Coming Addict Newsletter highlighting the trending discussions here!

Great... :cry::cry::cry: :poop:

Reactions: wrmiller

·
Premium Member
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can opt out of site mailings, go to your privacy page.
Been there, done that....my suggestion reply was kind of like this "since you are tracking our data anyway, you should know that the frequent Addicts have already read these trending discussions."

Reactions: HawkEye and Chris O

·
Premium Member
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, the sky is falling, when I worked for a living I got 40 to 80 emails/texts a day, your point escapes me.
I haven't worked for a living for quite sometime, and I still get 40+ emails/texts a day.... hence the comment. With that kind of connectivity I don't want to compound it with spam. *** he steps inside to avoid the falling sky****

Reactions: Scaramouche

·
Premium Member
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't get them messages...can you unsubscribe?
Hmmmmmm.... ****he begins to wonder about Mouche.. askin/tellin the same thing in post #s 2 & 3****

·
Student of the Columbian Exchange
7,861 Posts
On the mail message is there a "unsubscribe" option? I do not get these emails so haven't seen them.

The privacy page, which is found up in your profile has a box if left unchecked will disallow emails from this site.

Sorry for my inability to articulate these two different ways to prevent your email machine filling up.

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
But, you are "TheCollector" are you not? The Collector of SPAM Emails!:grin::grin:

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
I am fresh out of e-stamps. I cannot send my e-mail without them . . . . . . .

I wonder what a "Forever" e-stamp costs . . . . . . . .

I need to get to bed . . . . . . .

·
Premium Member
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am fresh out of e-stamps. I cannot send my e-mail without them . . . . . . .

I wonder what a "Forever" e-stamp costs . . . . . . . .

I need to get to bed . . . . . . .
e-stamps are spendy... I print the email on paper and send it in an envelope with regular stamps. Saves me quite a bit of money for other things.
Same goes for text books. I buy used ones from the school district for the fraction of the cost of new. If you do much texting you can save a ton.

·
Registered
495 Posts
You can mark them as junk so at least you won't see them in your inbox if unsubscribe doesn't work.

I've received news letters from other forums I've joined. They're pretty much worthless.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts