361 - 380 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Recently upgraded TRS

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Guitar accessory Automotive design

Hand Sleeve Gesture Finger Handgun holster

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Font

Rectangle Art Font Bag Pattern

Hand Finger Gesture Nail Thumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
born in the wrong century
8,961 Posts
My Custom Carry….I can’t believe I was considering selling it!!!
View attachment 961891
View attachment 961890 View attachment 961892

Awesome CC.

You'll continue to be glad you kept it.....over the years you'll likely look back and applaud yourself for keeping it and shooting it as often as you can.

We've all been there....flipped this to buy that, etc.

One of the most aggravating gun memories I have was selling a CC Commanche that I'd ordered from Crazy John and ran 500 flawless rounds of 230gr American Eagle through it.....amazed at how accurate it was.......then kept it in the safe...never carrying it. ....didn't want to "hurt" it, lol.

A new Beretta shotgun came onto my radar and I 'had' to have it. Never carried the CC Commanche.....moved it for the new 12 gauge......seemed like I came out ahead at the time.

Now....years later....the shotgun seldom was used, yet that CC Commanche would have been an excellent carry gun.

Looking back I regret it deeply.

Never again.

Lesson learned.

Ironically, now.......I'll get a nice shiny new Baer, Brown, WC, NHC, RIA, SA.....and treat then all the same......right into a holster and carry them, shoot the piss out of them and enjoy having them.

They get well maintained......but used for carry, range time, etc.

No desire for safe queens. No sense in saving them for someone else.

Enjoy that Baer. It'll serve you well.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Factory front tritium sight, ACW rear. Sold this one but was fortunate enough to get it back.
Did you swap the rear sight? I have a Wilson rear and hate that it says Wilson combat. But I had to put a .190 front sight to compensate for the rear. Did you just contact alchemy for the rear? Or mail the slide in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

361 - 380 of 417 Posts