In the news Lieawatha Get Caught Flatfooted and Lies

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Chief1297, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Chief1297

Chief1297 Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Pokahonkey acts stupid (or acts normal) when she is questioned about her ethics violation and law breaking...I guess 1/1026th honesty is good enough for progressives. I am so sick of these people not be held to account as I already know she is untouchable like the klintons. Her and Kamala Harris should be charged...

For some reason the URL isn't showing...

2. GeorgeandSugar

GeorgeandSugar Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Exactly! Shameful and pathetic there is no accountability, justice or prosecution. She knowingly made false claims on education and employment applications which is a crime. Harvard did not challenge her claim of Indian heritage when she applied there. These social justice promoters are just as much too blame as the fake Indian, the media and the lack thereof of investigative journalists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john_anch_ak likes this.

3. Spur1911

Spur1911 Well-Known Member

May 30, 2016
    The deflection of Poka is just disgusting. I wish some of these hacks would get voted out of office. Poka is truly rotten to the core.

GeorgeandSugar and john_anch_ak like this.
  4. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    If the old skanks lips are moving then you know she is lying. Simply amazing how she dodges the questions and does not answer anything. Other than act ever so innocent...which she certainly is NOT. Why people vote for her and other criminal democraps is beyond me. Of yeah, silly me, they want free stuff and conservatives won't do that.

GeorgeandSugar likes this.
  5. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
  6. Justin_Pelletier

Justin_Pelletier Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 27, 2016
    I live in Mass. just a $hit show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GeorgeandSugar likes this.