Like new, full IonBond, Guncrafter Industries Hellcat 9mm with rail (Government)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by usmc_k9_vet, Apr 10, 2019.

1. usmc_k9_vet

usmc_k9_vet Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    This one may be tough for me to let go of as it was kind of a dream build and I waited some months for it. I am also going to entertain trades or partial trades, which I’ll list at the end.

This is a full IonBond (including barrel), Guncrafter Industries Hellcat in 9mm with a rail and ambi safety. It is pretty decked out! Fully blended magwell, frag pattern front strap and mainspring housing, shredder grips (and extra set of Frag Alumagrips), flat trigger, spiral fluted barrel, flat black square notch rear, red fiber optic front sight, and all the other goodies that come standard on the Hellcat model. The gun is pristine with only a couple of very minor “knicks” on the magwell. It has 300 rounds through it with no failures of any kind. Will come with 2 Wilson Combat 10 round ETM mags, soft case from GI, towel, and all paperwork you would receive if you bought it new. I am simply more into double stacks these days and guns with red dots.

New, this is over a $4500 build. I’m selling for $3900 or trade plus cash. Trades I am interested in are Nighthawk or GI double stacks in 9mm Commander size with rail, RMRs, Leupold DPPs, nice ARs in 5.56. Throw some offers my way.

Can accept PayPal, money order, or certified check. I’ll cover shipping to your FFL.

Thanks for looking, all. Any flaws you see in pics are lighting or oil. IonBond is a tough finish to photograph!! It looks dark gray, almost blued. Very cool, tough finish that will take kydex off of holsters instead of holsters taking the finish off the gun (not even kidding).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. NathanS

NathanS Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019

3. Whiten

Whiten Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2017
    I have a Zev oz9 but don't have the cash to make trade work, would love to have this pistol in my collection.

GLWS/Trade

cwoods, simonp and usmc_k9_vet like this.
  4. usmc_k9_vet

Jun 25, 2013
    Thank you. The Zev OZ9 looks like a really great gun.

All PMs replied to.

Thanks all.

cwoods and Whiten like this.
  5. Xring

Xring Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Beautiful!

usmc_k9_vet likes this.
  6. Shocker2000

Shocker2000 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Nice pistol. A friend of mine sent me the WAGUNS post earlier today thinking I'd buy it.

Great build. GLWS!

usmc_k9_vet likes this.
  7. usmc_k9_vet

Jun 25, 2013
    Thank you. It’s a beauty.

Shocker2000 likes this.
  8. usmc_k9_vet

Jun 25, 2013
    Bump

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9. usmc_k9_vet

Jun 25, 2013
    Bump with price drop to $3900 and trade interests updated.

Thanks all.

Nmhunter, Hacker and Jollyroger1 like this.
  10. usmc_k9_vet

Jun 25, 2013
  11. Nmhunter

Nmhunter Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Bump for a nice piece.

usmc_k9_vet likes this.
  12. Street Survival

Street Survival Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Semper Fi Marine! Disregard the negative remarks, keep moving forward.

usmc_k9_vet likes this.
  13. usmc_k9_vet

Jun 25, 2013
    Thank you. Much appreciated.

14. usmc_k9_vet

Jun 25, 2013
    Semper Fi! Thank you. Always moving forward.

15. usmc_k9_vet

Jun 25, 2013
    Mods, please close this thread. This gun is now on consignment with Tyler at Cajun Concealed and will be going on gunbroker soon. I’ve got big plans that Tyler and I are working on for a Nighthawk double stack Commander in 9mm with their new IOS system. I’ll post about it in the future when it is complete (probably half a year from now).

I want to thank those of you who bumped the thread, had positive things to say, and to the MANY members who privately messaged me to tell me they thought it was garbage what happened in this thread, had encouraging words for me, or that simply appreciated me being tactful. I will say, I was given the opportunity to have the thread closed and freshly reopened, but I opted to just let it be. Currently, I’m completely content with everything - this Hellcat is an amazing 1911, I am simply getting deep into the double stacks with red dots.

Thanks all for looking!

Razer likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted