1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Reasonably Well Known Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased new in 2014, this is a one owner Les Baer Premier II model 6” Longslide 9MM in virtually new condition with original labeled box and all accessories. I have fired four mags worth at the range and there are no blemishes save for light rubbing on the muzzle end of the black barrel (with essentially none on the hood).

If you have never shot a 6” Longslide model 1911, especially in 9MM, you are in for a treat. The combination of extra barrel length, fully adjustable target sight and easy on the hand recoil of 9MM make this an absolute dream to shoot, and extremely accurate. And this one has a fully supported ramped barrel.

The complete package, it comes in the original box with label, two magazines, certificate of authenticity, owners manual, logo patch and decal, DVD, bushing wrench and lock. Listed on the Baer website for almost three thousand dollars, you can have the same thing for $2575 shipped in the lower 48 states, layaway terms available. Thanks for looking.

WP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,263 Posts
That's special :)

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,131 Posts
Sheeesa beauty!

·
Reasonably Well Known Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Bump to start the week. Your choice of grips, the original dark Baers, or these which have an extra large thumb slot, are a little lighter and have a slightly reddish hue. These are considerably more comfortable (and more attractive IMHO) but some may want to stick with the originals.

IMG_4973.JPG

IMG_4974.JPG

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
this always happens. I am tapped out and something I have wanted for years comes in with a great price...

glws

Reactions: tightloops

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
@warparty.. I will take it -- pm sent to discuss payment
Thanks so much for your kindness and for this gem.

·
Registered
563 Posts
this always happens. I am tapped out and something I have wanted for years comes in with a great price...

glws
@warparty.. I will take it -- pm sent to discuss payment
Thanks so much for your kindness and for this gem.
,,,,,suddenly came into an inheritance :roflmaro::roflmaro::cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts