SOLD Like New Springfield Armory MC Operator with extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Watarski, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Watarski

Watarski Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    I am selling a like new Springfield Armory MC Operator with exactly 400 rds fired over 3 range sessions: 350-230gr ball, and 50-230gr HP. I purchased this brand new last year and have never carried it; it's in excellent condition. I've mentioned it on a few forums, and I'll repeat it here: I'm thoroughly impressed with the build quality and the accuracy of this pistol. I've owned several makes of 1911's over the years including 2 other Springfields (TRPs). This pistol is built better than both of them - better fit, better trigger and better accuracy. The pistol will come with the following items, all purchased new by me:
    -Milt Sparks Summer Special 2: I ordered this directly from Milt Sparks and wore it once around the house to make sure it fit the pistol and my gun belt. As new.
    - Streamlight TLR-3 weapon light. Mounted when the gun was in the safe, never mounted during firing.
    - Professionally installed EGW HD single sided safety.
    - Professionally installed EGW HD mag release.
    - Professionally installed Ed Brown mainspring housing and rebuild kit (got rid of the ILS).
    - 4 Springfield magazines and carrying case. Case has room for 2 guns and multiple mags on the inside. All 4 mags worked flawlessly - not a single hiccup in the 400 rounds fired.
    All original packaging, parts, paperwork, case, etc are included. The only reason I'm selling - I'm taking my family on an extended camping trip out west this summer and would like some fun money. I intend on getting another 1911 next year. Asking $1150 shipped for the package - NO trades please. Located in NW FL. Please email cpwake @ gmail.com if interested. Cheers!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JHC, nnylf7, rod442 and 4 others like this.
  2. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014
    Great deal!
    I'll try to drum up the cash!

limbkiller and Watarski like this.

3. usmc_k9_vet

usmc_k9_vet Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Love me some Operator. GLWS

4. Watarski

Watarski Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
  5. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014
    So much for my refund....:cool:

Watarski likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted