limbkiller made me do it........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joerockhead, Dec 15, 2011.

1. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    My new Avitar.............

LOL................ :whoo:

[​IMG]

2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    LOL love it. Some truth in it is what I like.

3. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Nice. You live there?

4. joerockhead

Oct 12, 2011
    I live about 45 miles NORTH of Detroit City....
    We never really go down there ... Mostly pass through via I 75 freeway...
    The only time I go to Detroit is to watch the Red Wings play Hockey.....
    I found the T-shirt in Royal Oak... it's a trendy little city just north of Detroit... Not a bad area at all...
    My company is renovating a old Feed and Grain building and turning it into a resturaunt
    I passed the shop while getting a coffee one morning and had to buy one...

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  5. Blue Ridge

Nov 3, 2011
    Nice. Even though this is made to make fun of Cleveland, stick around to the end for something you'll appreciate:
    [video=youtube;oZzgAjjuqZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM[/video]

6. joerockhead

Oct 12, 2011

Ha... I kinda figured it would end like that....
    It's funny though how most everybody associates all of Michigan with Detroit...
    Michigan is actually pretty cool... Especially Northern Michigan..

Just the weather sucks and the economy sucks....

I was living in Florida a few years back... I've been back in Michigan just over 2 years now...
    MAN I MISS FLORIDA..................
    I am working on my exit plan again... I want to move back down south..
    My good friend lives in Carey NC... i think it's great there too

7. Blue Ridge

Nov 3, 2011
    Cary is a nice area, just beside it is Durham, which has good areas, and then some much like.. well, Detroit. I guess the projects are the projects.

8. Ditto_95

Ditto_95 Why oh why? Supporting Addict

Nov 5, 2011
    That was pretty funny BRR. I have spent some time in Cleveland down on Eucilid Ave. Even the sales guys were afraid to spend too much time out front.

The problem with Michigan is it is full of liberals.

9. joerockhead

Oct 12, 2011
    Detroit.... Yes
    Ann Arbor ... Yes
    My House....................................NO

10. Ditto_95

Ditto_95 Why oh why? Supporting Addict

Nov 5, 2011
    Nearly full of liberals.:grin:

11. GoetzTalon

GoetzTalon Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Toledo is getting as bad as detroit!!! Two shot and killed yesterday,Two last week were killed. Every week somebody is getting shot and killed down here. Mostly gang bangers but some good people also. Went christmas shopping saturday and my wife was wondering why i was putting my gun on. She dosn't watch the news to much.

12. Renegade

Renegade New Member

Nov 23, 2011
  13. PistolPrincess

PistolPrincess Member

Nov 13, 2011
    This is awesome! I wrote part of a middle school math textbook series and was hired by the author to do staff development in addition to writing. I trained teachers in week long workshops nationwide all summer and then was assigned 32 Detroit Public Elementary, Middle and High schools to visit each month and meet with teachers and students, further their math and teaching knowledge, help them lesson plan, etc. Little white girl from corn country headed up to the "D", driving 8 Mile every day. (My mother wore out rosaries in a constant vigil while I was there!) I lived in Canton, between the city and Ann Arbor. Last year when the new Chrysler 300 commercial debuted during the Super Bowl, the one with Eminem's music in the background "Imported from Detroit"...most of those scenes I recognized, including the Math Director's home for all of DPS....which was pretty cool. Anyway, it was a great experience for me but this shirt made me laugh out loud! It reminds me of that bumper sticker "I miss my ex, but my aim's improving!"

14. joerockhead

Oct 12, 2011

... I bet it was an eye-opening experience for you !!!!!!
    You can get yourself in a lot of trouble if you don't know your way around town....
    a GPS is a LIFESAVER........!!!

15. Dennis1209

Dennis1209 New Member

Oct 14, 2011
    This is the best thread I've seen in awhile. Thanks!

16. GoetzTalon

GoetzTalon Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    If you want to see how some people are in detroit watch hardcore pawn!!!! WOW

17. joerockhead

Oct 12, 2011
    Ha.... I was just watching that with my son last night( for about 10 min..)...... What a bunch of *****.....
    It makes me sick to see stuff like that....

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted