LNIB Smith 19-3 2.5", pinned/recessed original box

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by newt, Apr 7, 2019.

1. newt

newt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    Price Drop: $2000 shipped.

Hey all, I have a pretty much like new M19-3, pinned and recessed in .357 with a 2.5" barrel that I am interested in selling or trading. I got this gun off a dealer out of an estate. It was completely unfired when I bought it. It has now had exactly 18 rounds fired through it by me. The turn line has not yet gotten through blue. There's a miniscule mark on the right side just above where the grips sit. You can see that in picture 2 if you look hard. Gun comes with original box, grips and cleaning kit. Will send pics of inside of gips, end of box with serial, or butt with serial on request.

I was going to have Mr. Yost do one of his famous conversions, but this thing is too pristine and sat in the safe. I don't do much in the way of safe queens, and it's been sitting in the safe for a couple of years now.

Price:$2000 (that includes shipping and insurance). Prefer FFLs that accept from individuals. Or just make me a reasonable offer. :)
    Trades considered (plus/minus cash either way). Willing to go pretty loose on the cash bit for a really good one of these. :)
    1) Really want: Wilson Beretta 92G Compact completely done up (action tune all the goodies). Would prefer the drilled fiber front sight but not a deal killer.
    2) A similar Beretta compact done up by Wilson or Langdon since wilson stopped doing the compacts.
    2) LW 9mm CCO 1911's. Ed Brown or Guncrafter. Others if high end.
    3) Wilson Beretta Centurion Tactical Vertec or Centac.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  2. newt

newt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    Bump with price drop! $2000

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted