1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
We Are!
2,685 Posts
Stopped in our local Academy Sports this morning to pick up some 22lr ammo. Spoke briefly with a manager who told me they did $17,000 in ammo sales alone yesterday!!!!! Yikes
Yes, the rush appears to not be sparing ammo.

I stopped by a local sporting goods outlet that had no bulk .45 left, but I was able to get loose 50-round boxes. Placed an order online today with Target Sports - they are out-of-stock on more items than usual and are indicating a 10-day extended wait-time for shipping.

·
...Terminal Addict
1,016 Posts
Checked SG this morning, they are out of basically all 9mm ball and have 5-10 lead time.
Funny how they still have plenty of JHP ammo!

So, I thought I would see if I could pick up some Zombie Apocalypse ammo locally... no luck.
Ran to a couple spots this morning... bare shelves as far as the eye could see.
Glad I did not go yesterday, apparently a fight broke out at a local shop because they ran out of 9mm ammo.
...this is getting all sorts of stupid ridiculous. :facepalm:

·
Deo Volente
7,123 Posts
I don't need ammo, I am set.

However, I have been waiting on a Winchester 1892 Deluxe Octagon rifle in .357 magnum since February 2019. They say maybe by July 1, 2020?

I can't prove it, but I think it may have been delayed due to the tariffs imposed on Japan during trade negotiations.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I don't need ammo, I am set.

However, I have been waiting on a Winchester 1892 Deluxe Octagon rifle in .357 magnum since February 2019. They say maybe by July 1, 2020?

I can't prove it, but I think it may have been delayed due to the tariffs imposed on Japan during trade negotiations.
Wow, that's a crazy long time. Killer looking rifle. I hope you get it soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts