Rant LOL: The Gun Safety Narrative, “The Experts Pontificate.”

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by GeorgeandSugar, Nov 23, 2018.

1. GeorgeandSugar

GeorgeandSugar Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Funny and troubling given few Americans likely realize the mischaracterization, misinformation or the absurdity of these statements. Warren Buffet investment advice,”Don’t invest in anything you don’t understand.” Sounds like these “gun safety” experts might want to consider his advice.

”Democrats don't know much about guns, but that doesn't stop them from lecturing everyone incessantly on the subject. Our friends at the Washington Free Beacon put together a supercut of some of the funniest, most outrageous and egregious statements Dems have made in their attempts to demonize firearms and their owners. Among them:

"Maybe we shouldn't have high-magazine clips"
    "Gas-assisted receiver firearms"
    "Full semi-automatic"
    "It's legal to hunt humans"

Spreading ignorance, or misinformation? One thing is for sure: this is some weapons-grade stupidity. Check out the short video above.”

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/watch-democrats-share-misinformation-about-guns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bro. Pappaw and ImperialBlade like this.
  2. gaines67

gaines67 Member

May 8, 2017
    Lack of knowledge on an issue is apparently no impediment to expressing an opinion. Even here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Lou1

Lou1 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2018
    I truly feel despair when I stop and think about the fact that a full fifty percent of voters actually vote for the idiots that spout this crap. I have serious doubts that our second amendment right will survive another ten years.

ImperialBlade and GeorgeandSugar like this.
  4. Bro. Pappaw

Bro. Pappaw Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
    Most of them are lucky to have 2 brain cells to rub together.

5. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Those who use lies to achieve a political objective are enemies of free men.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk