close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking at the new CZ Upland Ultralight O/U

Discussion in 'Rifles & Shotguns' started by Glock2740, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    Always wanted an O/U. But figured it would be a Browning Citori. Really liking the new CZ UL Upland model. Not showy at all, but something I would actually take to the field without worrying about scratches, like I would with the Citori. Dove season just around the corner. :grin: Like I need another shotgun, but I sure do like them alot and have always wanted an O/U. :grin:

2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    I love o/u's also. Great for birds. I like ruger red labels the best but they fit me good. Have an old Charles Daily I hunt with the most though. I/c and mod. chokes. On a good day and picking my shots a little I can hit 60% or so on a dove shoot. CZ makes some fine guns so their o/u should be a good shooter. Shotguns more than any other gun is a matter of how it feels and FITS the individual. Drop of comb and length of pull are important. Hope the gun fits you. good luck in your choise.

3. awpk03s

awpk03s Active Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I have two CZ shotguns and am really impressed with them. I always thought I was a side by side guy, but the over/under has really won me over, in 12 gauge at least. A 20 gauge side by side is the bees knees.

Here are some pics of my CZ Mallard over/under in 12 gauge:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. lsbbigdog

lsbbigdog Smiffin' ain't easy Sponsor

Aug 21, 2011
    Look into Lanber 2087. I have one and is a really nice Spanish made O/U. I use it for trap with a set of ported extended Kicks chokes and is a nice field gun.
    http://www.lanberusa.com/models.htm

5. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    The Lanber is an outstanding buy.

Fausti used to make a Traditions model. I had a 20ga Field Gun, great value!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted