1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. I am in the market to try and find an STI 2011 TTI Combat Master. I see one every now and then on Gun Broker but was wondering if anyone knew of any additional locations I should be looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do not mind it being a used firearm as I plan on shooting it, and it will not be an "investment."

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome, I see this is your first post. I would recommend jumping over to the New Members section and creating an introduction so we can get to know you a little. It will also help get your post count up so you can check out our classifieds section, which may just have what you're looking for come up. Plus you would also be able to post in the WTB section and perhaps have better luck.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Here and gunbroker would be your best bets. Keep your eye on Tarans website and order when you see one become available. I have the older model and I think it’s a great gun. The newer ones are a bit different with more options. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here and gunbroker would be your best bets. Keep your eye on Tarans website and order when you see one become available. I have the older model and I think it’s a great gun. The newer ones are a bit different with more options. Good luck

Yes. I am looking to try and get the original from back before STI and TTI had their falling out. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good luck. I think it’s a great gun. I don’t know what the price is anymore but the 3800 price tag when I bought mine was a fair price.

Unfortunately, I held one in my hand back in the day and just didn't pull the trigger (pun intended). I regret my decision and kick myself.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The STI version just sold on GB for 8500 used, same for the TTI version unless you get ultra lucky on tti's site, they usually go out of stock in under an hour and after that its a 5 month replenish if at all. I do not know if thats because they release a small number or the interest is insanely high but I have seen a jump since the JW4 trailer came out.

About a month ago I seen a new one go for 10.5k, again, same for TTI's version - https://www.gunbroker.com/item/938661286

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I had a horrible “TTI Buying Experience”

pic of one you’re searching for..
View attachment 1054092
Still one of the best photos of any gun on the internet. Just plain cool. Every time you post it, it puts a smile on my face. What was wrong with your buying experience? I have bought 6 guns through TTI and I haven’t had an issue other than having a slide scratched but that was remedied to my satisfaction.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Not as cool a picture as the above picture but this one is mine. It’s the original one which to me has the ultimate collectibility if you are buying it as a John Wick firearm. The new one is similar but it will never be the firearm he carried in the movie or at the very least a screen accurate version of the weapon.

·
Registered
178 Posts

Are you interested in selling or maybe trade for the older model STI?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Are you interested in selling or maybe trade for the older model STI?
Thanks for the offer but no. I love the gun and it’s one of my favorites in my rather large collection. Plus I am a huge John Wick guy and movie buff. Good luck on your search though. It really is a great gun and it was my first 2011.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks for the offer but no. I love the gun and it’s one of my favorites in my rather large collection. Plus I am a huge John Wick guy and movie buff. Good luck on your search though. It really is a great gun and it was my first 2011.

Ok thanks anyway. I really like the 2011, with JW 4 coming out maybe the ridiculous price will lower 😂

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
marlan, if it was about money I would have sold off all of my JW firearms. I have been offered 15k just for the TR1 ultralight which is an absurd amount for that gun. I think the overall value of these firearms from the John Wick franchise will ultimately be tied to how well these movies are received in the future. Too many franchises have been ruined by modern identity politics and sensibilities as evidenced by Star Wars and Doctor Who. So the jury is still out but I am not worried as I love the firearms on their own.

·
Registered
178 Posts
marlan, if it was about money I would have sold off all of my JW firearms. I have been offered 15k just for the TR1 ultralight which is an absurd amount for that gun. I think the overall value of these firearms from the John Wick franchise will ultimately be tied to how well these movies are received in the future. Too many franchises have been ruined by modern identity politics and sensibilities as evidenced by Star Wars and Doctor Who. So the jury is still out but I am not worried as I love the firearms on their own.

I agree with you. I have SAA that I’ve been offered crazy money for and I declined. I also think it’s mostly greed, and people willing to spend crazy money, I saw a post were someone spent 11.5k on a new Sti combat master that tti is selling for 6.5k, to me that makes no sense. I think once there’s a different President the prices will get back to normal, I could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts