close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking to my 1911 peeps for thoughts on HK...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by cundiff5535, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Governmentmule

Governmentmule Good enough for Government' work

May 18, 2016

Light LEM with a bit of work from Gray is phenomenal

2. tarosean

tarosean Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2013
    I've sold every one I've ever owned, atrocious triggers and wide trigger guard are not conductive to fast shooting.

Hacker likes this.

3. yakstone

yakstone Active Member Supporting Addict

Dec 19, 2014
    I have the HK45 and the P30.
    Great guns that are as reliable as you can get. Love the ergonomics and feel in your hand.
    No trigger is going to match a nice 1911 trigger, but the HK is a great working gun that can be counted on and won't break the bank if something happens to it.

4. 45caldude

45caldude Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Apr 12, 2015
    I have a few HKs. Besides the VP9s, the P30s are all LEM. I like the LEM design and VP9 trigger. Now the DA/SA on a P30 I loathed.

5. Dcbrown88

Dcbrown88 Member

Apr 21, 2017
    With the exception of the Mark 23, they all fit my hands well and are great guns.

6. Spokes

Spokes Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 18, 2011
    I like HK's. Have five of them now and thinking hard about another P2000...

7. simonp

simonp Active Member

May 27, 2016
    Any gun after a 1911 is going to have some trigger adjustment, nothing Ive ever shot compares to my 1911's. That said I have some Sigs and I have a pair of USP's one in 9 and one in 45, I dont shoot the HKs nearly as well as I shoot my 1911's but I enjoy them and they feel good in my hands. I plan to send them off to Bruce Gray for some work and see how that improves them.

8. cundiff5535

cundiff5535 NRA-Life Member Anti-Libtard...

Apr 1, 2013
    Lemme know how those turn out!!!

9. Kryptek

Kryptek New Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Ive been an HK fan for a couple decades and i have nothing bad to say about any of the guns ive owned with a slight exception for the triggers.I think you can get used to anything really and with practice become proficient.Millions of crappy Glock triggers attest to this.I just recently heard some things about HKs political views so i did the research and it turned me off of HK forever.I didnt think it was possible cuz i love their guns but they spend a LOT of money and energy trying to get guns out of the hands of the masses.in the UK and here in America.If the powers that be at HK dont believe in my right to have a gun I just cant bring myself to give them another dollar .

cundiff5535 and Hacker like this.
  10. simonp

simonp Active Member

May 27, 2016

Really?? Do you have some links to that please? I am curious.

thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted