1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
10,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Feel free to make an offer on any of these awesome knives!!

Ok guys and gals, I have to pick something up that only comes around for sale once or twice a decade (not a firearm) and I need to raise a few funds to cover the cost. I REALLY don’t want to sell any of my knives but refuse to sell a firearm so I’m going to offer up a few of my great knives and once I have enough to cover my upcoming purchase (if all goes well) then I will keep what has not sold.

So if you see something you want you best grab it ASAP as you never know when they will come down. As always I will be listing a price for each and that will be total cost shipped to you and I’ll take almost any form of payment from upstanding forum members. NO TRADES as I need the cash and always feel free to make an offer, the worst that can happen is I say no.

Lastly, I am listing them all in this ad but will start a thread for feedback purposes for each one that sells after the first one.

Check back often as I will probably add more as I have time today.

Let’s start with three work horses!
I have the three pieces from Grayman Knives! The Dua, the Tiga and the big daddy, the Satu!!
I will sell the three as a set or individually
Top pic shows all three for size reference the dua in front I traded for the one pictured at the bottom with custom brass/canvas scale instead of all ti.
The Tiga was purchased with the custom flame job and really sets off the design and the huge almost 10” Satu has the Carbon Fiber scales!
Now the prices
Buy all three $1250 shipped how about $1150 shipped
The Satu $450/$400
The Tiga $525 won’t reduce this one!
The Dua $350/$300
Brown Photograph White Light Metal
Finger Nail Silver
Finger Thumb Nail Household hardware Blade
White Black Grey Metal Steel
Brown Property Infrastructure White Floor
Brown Metal Black Grey Iron

I will gladly answer any and all questions you may have (if I can) and I’m willing to entertain offers maybe even partial trades on the set of three only but must have mostly cash coming my way.
Check back as I will be adding other knives by Pena, Shirogorov, Reeves, Hinderer, Spyderco and maybe others!!!

·
10,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Next is a Peter Herbst designed Spyderco. This is the titanium handle version built in Germany. I will list the blade steel and an open pic when I get home from work. It is a standard (non serrated) blade.

Going to ask $175 or best offer for this one.
Textile Leather Tan Everyday carry Beige
Textile Tan Beige Metal Kitchen utensil

·
10,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Another great heavy use knife!
Hinderer XM18 3.5” with blue g10 scale I’ve never used or carried this one. I had the exact same knife with a Bowie blade but sold that for the drop point blade design and by the time I got one I had other knives I was carrying and they just kind of stuck so this one sits!

As always shipped for $400 how about $375 to me how ever you would like to pay!
Blue White Azure Black Electric blue
Photograph White Metal Black Grey

·
10,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Last one for for now, will put the others up later this afternoon.
Chris Reeves large Sebenza
Fresh back from the spa when I bought it, had an easy life and is refreshed and ready to go! Sharp as a razor and never carried by me. Comes with everything as new and the spa receipt.
Going to ask $425 let’s go to $375 shipped for this one. Go ahead you know you want it, in true addict fashion just buy it;)
Silver
Metal Rectangle Iron Silver Steel

·
10,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How about a Pena Viper??? Same deal as the others. Last two pics are stock photo and specs.

Let say we start at $650 shipped. Make me an offer as I really don’t want to put these on eBay!

They will all sell for good money but the fees have gotten ridiculous! Figure with eBay and pp fees it’s like 20% or so

$650 to you
Text Television accessory Snow Oval
Blade Knife Tool Utility knife Hunting knife
Snow Musical instrument accessory Freezing Synthetic rubber
Tool Kitchen utensil Hand tool Blade Bicycle part
Font Grey Tool Blade Metal
Text White Line Colorfulness Black

·
10,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, not a single nibble or even ridiculous low ball offer????
I’m just going to close this down!
Thanks anyways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts