1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pistol is sold

For sale due to recent health issues, a like new Langdon LTT Springfield XD-E 3.3 9mm with original bag. Very nice DA/SA trigger. Night sights and 5 magazines. Gun purchased new and shipped to LTT for their “XD-E Total Upgrade Package,” Approximately 100 rounds fired, no issues.

$550 shipped FFL to FFL.

I’ll accept a USPS MO or Zelle payment.

Happy to answer questions or speak directly with an interested buyer about other arrangements.

Font Wood Line Rectangle Automotive exterior

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Eyewear Gun accessory

Cabinetry Property Wood Black Hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
which length barrel is this? I don't know them well enough to be able to discern if it's the 3.X or the slightly longer as I think LTT does both lengths.

Thanks,

Brent

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
If you are in a position allowing you to hold it till one week from today -- July 1st -- I will put you a $550 Postal Money Order in the mail out of London KY and provide ship-to FFL info at that time.

If that's not possible, I certainly understand and I appreciate you entertaining my questions so openly.

The reviews are good for LTT work and this is a great little pistol in its own right.

Thanks,

Brent / KY

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brent, appreciate the offer but another member said overnight he would take the pistol immediately. I’ve asked the buyer to post in the thread. If that deal doesn’t happen I will place you next in line.

Thanks for the interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts