141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REDUCED - $1,900 SHIPS FREE TO LOWER 48

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

FOR SALE BRAND NEW IN BOX

LWRC IC-A2 PATRIOT BROWN AR-15 PISTON GAS SYSTEM

*** I BOUGHT 2 OF THESE WHEN I LEARNED "SHE" WAS GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT ***

** NOW I AM KEEPING ONE AND SELLING THE OTHER **

I HAVE IT LISTED ELSEWHERE TOO, BUT WOULD BE GREAT TO SELL IT TO AN 'ADDICT' HERE

ASKING $1996, PLUS SHIPPING

PM ME FOR MORE PICS, OR ANY QUESTIONS

THANKS FOR LOOKING

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

FEATURES & DESCRIPTION:
  • LWRCI™ PATENTED SHORT-STROKE GAS-PISTON SYSTEM
  • LWRCI™ HIGH EFFICIENCY FLASH HIDER
  • LWRCI SKIRMISH™ BACK UP IRON SIGHTS
  • LWRCI™ ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP
  • LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
  • LWRCI™ MODULAR 9” QUAD RAIL SYSTEM
  • LWRCI™ RAILSKINS RAIL COVERS
  • LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
  • LWRCI™ ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
  • FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
  • LWRCI™ COLD HAMMER FORGED NICORR TREATED HEAVY BARREL
  • MAGPUL® MOE+®GRIP
  • COMES WITH PICITANY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS

CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
BARREL: 16.1" (40.9cm)
WEIGHT: 7.3 lbs (3.31kg)
LENGTH: 32-35.25” (81.3-89.5cm)
MUZZLE THREADS: 1/2x28 TPI
RIFLING: 1:7” RH

Attachments

·
Supporting Addict
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope everyone had a great one ( I did for sure! Most of my family and best friends were over and that's the most important thing to me; no one gave me any new guns though :eek:.o: - but just in case, one more time:MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

·
Supporting Addict
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is an awesome AR folks. I went shooting yesterday and took the one identical to this one - what a pleasure to drive in tight groups with this! It's a truly a pleasure. Make an offer - I will consider respectfully anything reasonable. Thanks.

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
5,017 Posts
You may be better off to hold onto it. We're in a buyers' market flooded with ammo and AR's. Also, Trump won't be the POTUS forever. I'm holding a Barrett REC7 Gen II, the day may come, if not I'll shoot it.

Reactions: NewWaveGuy01

·
Supporting Addict
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You may be better off to hold onto it. We're in a buyers' market flooded with ammo and AR's. Also, Trump won't be the POTUS forever. I'm holding a Barrett REC7 Gen II, the day may come, if not I'll shoot it.
Appreciate the suggestion. The funny thing is that when I bought this great gun, I bought 2 identical pieces as I knew Hillary was going to run for PTOUS and was really concerned she might win... With a Rep majority in Congress and Trump I feel I can sell the one I haven't used and not worry.

·
Supporting Addict
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
By the way that REC7 is a sweet looking gun; never held one, but it's a piston and must be fun to shoot so clean too (like my LWRC IC-A2)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts