1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Freedom Is Not Free
6,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 9mm 17+1 4.25 inch w/ Thumb Safety
6 - Smith & Wesson 17 round mags
Gun Flower leather adjustable tension appendix holster, works with optic but not a light
Bravo Concealment polymer OWB holster that's designed for the Streamlight TLR-1, also allows the use of an optic
Streamlight TLR-1
Comes with a bunch of optic plates, screws, different sized back straps, all paper work and manual

Round count around 250.

Wood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Font

Air gun Trigger Revolver Wood Grey

Auto part Automotive tire Gun accessory Wood Monochrome photography

Rectangle Font Handgun holster Gun accessory Auto part

Telephony Communication Device Gadget Portable communications device Everyday carry

Musical instrument Wood Musical instrument accessory Human leg Boot

Wood Font Gas Metal Monochrome

Rectangle Font Gas Bumper Packing materials

6 mags, 2 holsters and a TLR-1 light, $725 (now $695) shipped to your FFL from my FFL, electronic payment preferred
Update: Now $675 for a very limited time.

First I'll take it in this thread trumps any PM's. Thanks!

·
Freedom Is Not Free
6,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump with a price drop. Was $725, now $695. I have approximately $850 invested in everything I'm including. Gun is about 6 to 7 months old. The oldest thing is the light. It's several years old but has been a good one.

·
Freedom Is Not Free
6,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm asking a fair price at $695 for everything I'm including. 6 mags, 2 holsters that I haven't used. I never carried it. It stayed in a zip up soft case in my truck console. Shot it a few times at the range. It performed perfectly each time. Shot mostly ball ammo and some SD just to ensure that it would without any issues.

All you need to do is install a optic of your choice and it's ready to roll.
I bought it because of the optic cut but I've decided I am going with a truck pistol without an optic. Yes, I could use this that way but I'm OCD about using something different than what's it's designed for. It's supposed to have an optic on it. I thought about using it strictly as a range gun. I'm wanting a 9mm race gun to shoot steel with a red dot mounted but I would rather have something larger. Something like a Masterpiece 9mm.

I'm dropping the price to $675 delivered to your FFL. I believe that's a very good deal with everything I'm including. You can't get all this anywhere else for this price I'm sure.

If you're interested don't hesitate because it's about to go to GB.

Reactions: McPatrickClan

·
Registered
260 Posts
This is a great Pistol for the money. I have this one 'tho no optics and I love mine. No hiccups at all. Got mine in 2019 new and has about 600 or so rounds down the barrel. It eats all ammo types that I've fed it with. GLWS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts