1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
chicken wings
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I received this AR Magpul forearm as a gimme from another addicts member for buying something from them, but unfortunately it is not a Carbine length. Not sure if it is mid length or rifle length but I put it next to my Colt carbine upper for comparison.

Anyways. Free Karma. Tell me your favorite movie and I’ll do a random drawing and ship it out Tuesday.

1E104E16-5158-4892-B632-EE90823B0273.jpeg
C3B138A0-3603-48C5-AA4A-11B012542B0E.jpeg
5F158BB3-60D0-4422-8967-DAA2094BDF23.jpeg

·
Banned
393 Posts
3000 miles to Graceland of course!
What could possibly beat Elvis with a .45 in each hand, c'mon?

Thx, and yeah, that's a mid length and... just to make this interesting I will spread some Karma too if anyone is interested I have a brand new set of the carbine length factory hand guards in that picture that I will ship to lower 48 if anyone wants them. They came off a PSA AR, never used. Sorry, not trying to hijack thread, just saw the pic and thought if anyone wants the original carbine set, I have some just sitting in garage.
Just say you want them and send me private message I guess to let me know where you want em.
Hail to the King baby

murphy.gif

·
Enthusiast
90 Posts
Blade Runner.
Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
The Outlaw Josey Wales...and thanks!

(It also could have been Jeremiah Johnson or The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean.)

·
Banned
393 Posts
The Outlaw Josey Wales...and thanks!

(It also could have been Jeremiah Johnson or The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean.)
we got a little thing round here called the Missouri boat ride...

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Gotta say lately Green Book....somebody can play the **** outta of a piano in Orange Bird. I am amazed that other human beings are that talented.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts