Man and wife defending their home from ‘protestors’ with AR15

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7.62Kolectr, Jun 29, 2020.

1. gonetocamp

gonetocamp New Member

May 22, 2012
    May not be the best gun handling....but at least they had the gonads to try and protect their property.

Philip A., Mungle, Chris O and 12 others like this.
  2. Bugs

Bugs Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    If they are Liberals they are too stupid to comprehend what is going down. They'll just blame Trump for the riots and vote democrat again. Bunch of brain dead lemmings.

jfrey and HooDoo Man like this.

3. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015

4. 7.62Kolectr

7.62Kolectr On guard

Jun 6, 2018
    We are all gun nuts here. Many train and shoot regularly.
    They need more range time and instruction sure.
    BUT not one blade of grass was trampled, no cars got burnt, no spray paint on his home either.
    He accomplished his mission without a shot being fired. There was nobody in that crowd that certainly didn’t belong there who tried to do anything stupid or destructive.
    He showed them he was ready and told them to move along.
    Job well done if you ask me.
    And we will begin to see more of this as time progresses. The mob will keep poking people to see if they are sheep or lions.
    What would we say and how would we feel if their multimillion dollar home got burnt to a crisp maybe with them inside too afraid to come out? ‘Well that sucks. They should have had some guns and defended themselves!’ we would say.
    Also staying inside to not compromise your security would be to give them the ability to trash his $100,000 car that was probably in the driveway, throw some bricks thru his windows or spray paint all over his house.
    Reckless gun handling yes but he moved em along without any trouble or firing a single round.

5. 7.62Kolectr

7.62Kolectr On guard

Jun 6, 2018
    looks like either a boom microphone or the handlebar to a bicycle?
    Either way none of them belonged in that community and they certainly weren’t visiting nana.
    They did what they felt was necessary to protect what they had worked for.

6. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    Still can't tell what it is . All I know is trespassers pointing something black and barrel shaped while screaming obscenities and painting on property . It's a miracle no one was killed .
    FWIW , in Missouri it's against the law to use lethal force to defend property .

7. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
  8. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    Sounds like he had a real Goon Squad on them. Said his wife was scared but knew nothing about guns. Then what the hell is she doing? Lib's seeing reality? Just wonder who they voted for in the last election? Just the beginning.

Roehl, Dub, Spokes and 2 others like this.
  9. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    If he was a liberal, he's not anymore. Sounds like he's seeing the light. Good. We need allies. The more the merrier.

Dub, Spokes, FWoo45 and 2 others like this.
  10. JM44

JM44 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2018
    As a libertarian I am all for protecting your property. Unfortunately as Americans our god given rights to protect ourselves are restricted at different levels depending on what state your in and we have to abide by that. I applaud their effort but he needs to tell his wife to go inside and put the dam Saturday night special away.

Dub and FWoo45 like this.
  11. mikegalway

Feb 23, 2014
    Thanks for posting

Dub, Spokes, FWoo45 and 1 other person like this.
  12. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    The Terrorist's are just seeing how for they can go now that the "system" has backed down and pandered to them. Let's go F with whitey. Nobody can touch us! Well...................

UBOATDOC, Spokes, Kip and 3 others like this.
  13. PorscheGuy

PorscheGuy Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2012
    idiots with firearms, this is one reason the left is against firearms, they are waving them around, lucky they didn't shoot each other and at the end of the day atleast by this video its an over reaction by the home owners

Dub, FWoo45 and Slapshot like this.
  14. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    Course in 2020 it aint quite that simple, if it ever was, the "terrorists" come in all flavors.

asiparks, isialk and Spokes like this.
  15. PorscheGuy

PorscheGuy Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2012
    leaving out what, a guy with a mic recording the event, brilliance

blamo likes this.
  16. mikegalway

Feb 23, 2014
    In video he says he does civil rights cases . That and what part of the city he lives and works in , my guess would be democrat . I was born and raised in St.Louis . It's not the same place .Places I walked to and from are now unsafe . Cops used to be able to do their job . I live about 40 minutes away , and have no desire to go back , not for a ball game or any other event . When I worked there I had to drive with a gun in my lap in case I sat at a stop light too long .Animals have taken over the zoo and mayor Krewsen is more interested in staying mayor than doing her job . Soros backed prosecutor Kim Gardner has been letting criminals go and going after cops , emboldening criminals . Why anyone would be a cop in St.Louis is beyond me . This is only getting worse .

17. mikegalway

Feb 23, 2014
    I can't tell what it is . It's black and barrel shaped .

Spokes and Autonomous like this.
  18. crcornish

crcornish Active Member

Feb 12, 2016
    That is definitely a microphone. Shotgun condenser microphone. They make a bunch specifically for use with smartphones.

Doc45, FWoo45 and Scaramouche like this.
  19. Welder49

Welder49 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2020
    Don’t give them too much credit. Liberals who own guns are in no way pro 2A, especially if they vote for candidates that would love nothing more than to strip us of our right to own a gun. They also think THEY AND THEY ALONE are allowed to exercise their 2A rights while denying the rest of us. Think of it like this:
    A conservative vegetarian doesn’t eat meat.
    A liberal vegetarian doesn’t want YOU to eat meat.

From what I understand the circuit attorney in MO has decided to go after them.
    87D2EC0D-DF5F-4EBB-8E9E-E12DEDD20034.jpeg
    So get ready and watch. The next step by the leftists will be to declare private property “racist” and the mob should be allowed to “protest” on your front lawn.

SVG, Roehl, Dub and 6 others like this.
  20. jfrey

jfrey Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 10, 2012
    With the latest run on firearms, I suspect we will be seeing more stories like this. These people are rookies when it comes to firearms but one of these days these rioters and looters are going to come up against folks who know what they are doing and things will turn out completely different. Truly sad what this country is coming to. These liberal Dems are reaping what they have sewn.

21. mikegalway

Feb 23, 2014
    Kim Gardner in action .

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted