Man and wife defending their home from ‘protestors’ with AR15

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7.62Kolectr, Jun 29, 2020.

1. LBC45

LBC45 In Therapy, no hope

Sep 8, 2011
    removed my post.
    sorry bad info. ooops

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Holy cow!!!!! This thread is so full of GD BS it is unreal. Two people stood there ground and had the bravery to do it. Untrained? I guess the people at Concord and Lexington were well trained Seals. Get real they were just average citizens defending there homes against overwhelming odds.

Did they take a chance? Sure they did but all worked out and I'm all for them having the guts, balls to do what they did. I'll bet most here posting would have crawled into there safe space and found religion all of a sudden. Jeez guys all turned out just fine and I appluad them for doing what they did.

SOMEBODY stood up to them. Just my opinion but I'll bet most here wouldn't have had the balls they did.

NPV, SVG, Antechinus and 11 others like this.

3. monadh

monadh Sapientiae Timor Domini Initium

May 8, 2012
  4. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    God these type of threads are so fun!!!!! Watching the BS to see just how............. well are.

5. das_dude

das_dude “Careful man, there’s a beverage here!” — The Dude Supporting Addict

Nov 2, 2015
    I agree with the proposition that sometimes you gotta win ugly. Potential for things to go wrong was pretty high no matter what these folks did, they walked away unscathed, protected their home and that's a win.

Saw today, on the FNC website, (maybe from yesterday's show) Tucker Carlson says the man called him and said that the family is receiving threats, another protest is scheduled and the local sheriff won't respond to his calls. Additionally security companies won't come to provide services to him due to the dust-up the other night.

Not sure if Mo has a state militia or not but this is exactly what they are for.....

6. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    Damn straight LK if we had to face those #@$%&* with an AR-15 :interesting: well
    it's a damn fine Rat gun in the sitting position " Rapid Fire ".

The guy & his wife did a fine job of keeping those :poop: heads offin there property.
    What else is needed. Many times all that is needed to convince Cowards to
    MOVE OUT! Is, well a Gun business end first. :eek:

Next time make mine A_____

Food for thought.https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...ms-to-defend-against-violent-rioters-looters/
    wm_5395712.jpg

7. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    McCloskey may not be the worlds greatest gun fighter, but he handled himself pretty well on CNN. Cuomo tried to reframe what happened as being an expression of racism and an excessive use of force, but his spin journalism tactics were no match for McCloskey's litigation experience.

MatttheHatt, das_dude and 7.62Kolectr like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted