Man Rams Motorcyclist, Killing Retired Cop; Says He Was ‘Targeting A White Person’

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Acco40, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Acco40

Acco40 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 4, 2013
    Mtek likes this.
  2. azpoolguy

azpoolguy Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Wow. That guys has a loose screw. The media needs to be held accountable as well for spreading the propaganda and hate speech about Trump. How did all of this racism occur in such a short time after there was a President of color in office for so long? It’s really easy to blame a persons that only be in office a few years for the last 300 years if issues in this country.

3. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    What happens to that asshat is too good for him, he’ll be labeled insane and live in a cozy mental ward of the prison for the rest of his life! Easy street as far as I’m concerned!

Another snow job by the scum media!

4. SVG

SVG Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    Not sure whether this guy sympathizes with BLM or not but this is all headed in one direction IMO (if we let it).

73B88182-75EC-461B-BCFA-8D83A74923F6.jpeg

P.S. The POS who killed the retired cop deserves the Epstein treatment.

wrmiller, Babboonbobo, gaijin and 5 others like this.
  5. Colt1911Guy

Colt1911Guy Lifetime NRA member

Aug 27, 2017
    We’re better armed than they were/are in S Africa..

Glock2740 likes this.
  6. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    RIP Officer Theissen

Dickweed admits "what he did was wrong" I'm certain this points to accountability, I hope he gets the death sentence ( lethal injection too quick for him ) rather than life in prison.

This IS out of control, the mindset of a race war is being perpetrated by those in charge and domestic terrorist charges need brought. I'll stop now, especially after yesterday...

Babboonbobo and HooDoo Man like this.
  7. 7.62Kolectr

7.62Kolectr On guard

Jun 6, 2018
    Ok he did it. He admitted it.
    Safe everyone the time and aggravation, walk him outside and put one in the back of his head. Then toss him in a hole.

wrmiller, Babboonbobo, gaijin and 4 others like this.
  8. OneEyedTanker

OneEyedTanker Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2018
    This is exactly what all these riots etc are heading towards! They tear down statues of men because they don’t have the guts to tear down actual humans. Until they do. This could get really ugly, really fast. Hold tight to the ones you love, and be prepared to protect them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

random84, Babboonbobo and HooDoo Man like this.
  9. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    Put that pos on an ice pan and let him go where the tide goes. He can sit there and freeze to death or he can attempt to swim to shore but will die due to the cold. Aw forget it, freezing to death is too nice for him. String him up an inch at a time.

10. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    How bout this method? Worked for Vlad, line Pennsylvania ave with the violent criminals.

7651E5EC-70F6-46F8-95B5-E03D98D88F7D.png

I just watched over the last week the 6 hr history channel series “Washington” and evening good ole Goerge had to have people executed (although he made the uprising do it themselves) for less to keep people in line!

7.62Kolectr, xerts1191 and wrmiller like this.
  11. wrmiller

wrmiller The Tinker

Oct 29, 2016
    I vote for the front of his head. Let him see it coming...

12. SVG

SVG Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    How 'bout an Algerian Hook? I saw a display of this in the SF Wax Museum as a kid and I never forgot it. In fact, I think this image is a rendition of that exhibit.

83A7301E-2190-4498-85AA-60A91AF597E6.jpeg

xerts1191 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted