1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need y'alls help. What do you know about the Marlin 336 chambered in 44 magnum. Trying to find info on them. Nothing comes up. I know they are pretty rare. Whats the gun worth in good to mint condition. Would really appreciate some info.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yessir. From what I have gathered they only made the 336 in 44 mag for a few years. I’m guessing the 60’s. Is it any different than the 1894.

·
Deo Volente
7,014 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
What would you say something like that is work.
You mean worth? 3 years ago a 1967 was worth around $500. That's what I sold one for. I paid $300 in a pawn shop, it had a trashed stock. I found a like new stock on Ebay for $50, shot it a few times, decided I wanted something else. I imagine they are worth much more now. Gun Broker prices can be crazy as you know....

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I appreciate the info. Not looking any longer. Going to keep the pistol I had listed in the classifieds.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I’ve been watching lever guns a bit lately. A lot of used ones on GB are running kind of high in my opinion. Might be the times adding to the price.

I don’t even see to many shooter grade levers much.

·
Premium Member
26,206 Posts
The recent events, COVID, BLM, riots, looting, upcoming election has driven pricing upward. Most prices are 20-30% higher than they were a year ago.

With supply dwindling, people are looking toward the “less tactical” weapons like the lever guns as viable defense weapons.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts