Married for 50 years

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Aug 13, 2020.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $750,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 73-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.

xerts1191, ZoidMeister, nod and 31 others like this.
  2. Mike Meints

Mike Meints Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Be careful what you wish for ...... you may get it !
    Cheers !

3. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 22, 2017
  4. Icky Thump

Icky Thump Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2020
    When I was a young man I had looked up at the sky and asked to be surrounded by women.

Married with two daughters and now two granddaughters wasn't exactly what I'd meant.

Wouldn't change a thing.

5. dasroofr

dasroofr Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2019
    I feel your pain Icky, two daughters, three female dogs, two female cats, and a female Cockatoo....all in one house......I am awash in a sea of estrogen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. N.Al-Tider

N.Al-Tider Well-Known Member

May 15, 2017
    When my wife turned 38 y/o I told her that I wanted to trade her in on two (2) 19 y/o girls. She told me that I couldn't handle her, much less two 19 y/o's... It was at that point in time that I realized my wife was smarter than me...

7. Icky Thump

Icky Thump Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2020
    Haha

Yeah..I forgot about the dog and the cat. They get enough attention without my mention.

isialk and limbkiller like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted