1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s time to let one go as something else has caught my eye. I have decided to sell one of MARS guns. It’s a WWI repro bass gun. I bought it from the original owner who had sent it to Steve for some reliability work etc..that’s the first invoice. The second invoice is after I bought it I sent it back to Steve for the “full” package if you will.

Gun is in great condition! I’ll let the pictures show the condition (not a photog). There are two small marks in the front strap serrations which I stupidly forgot to photograph when I got it out, I will update photos.

Asking $3,500 net to me. Sad to let this one go but I have two MARS guns and enough 1911s that I want HK SP5...wanted an HK MP5 clone forever and these seem to best representation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have a similar gun. A full house MARS on repro. Mine's been abused a lot more. Sweet gun man. Steve's guns don't come up much. Wish I was buying right now. I'd love to have another. Sweet blaster man. GLWS.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I wouldn't sell it if I didn't have another MARS gun (profile pic). I have enough 1911's that I can let one go. Really "jonesing" for some 80's roller lock goodness.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Ugh I’ve been waiting for one of these for a while, bad timing for me though. GLWS this should go quick!
lol I was gonna tag you on this!

Reactions: NPV
1 - 8 of 8 Posts