Math Test

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Nov 22, 2018.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Chicago schools are finally teaching practical math that local youngsters can use in their real-world environment.
    Educators challenging students for a better life.
    A sample test follows…..
    NAME: ___________________________
    GANG/CREW NAME: ___________________________
    CRIB: ___________________________

1. Lajames has an AK-47 with a 200-round magazine. He usually misses 9 of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting.
    How many mofos can Lajames ice on a drive-by before he gotta reload?

2. Willie has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram,
    what be the street value of the rest of his stuff?

3. Dwayne pimps 3 hos. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne’s $800 per day
    crack habit?

4. Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make a 20% profit. How many ounce bags will he need
    to make to gets the 20% upside?

5. Ray-Ray gets $2000 for a stolen BMW, $1500 for stealing a Corvette, and $1000 for a 4 x 4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes
    and 3 4×4’s, how many more Corvettes must he steal to make the 10k for his brother’s bail?

6. Pedro got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money per month,
    how much money will be left when he gets out?

7. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed
    with three 8 oz. cans of spray paint with 20% paint left over?

8. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang. There be 20 girls in his gang. What be the percentage of women Tyrone knocked up?

9. Lafawnda is a lookout for the gang. Lafawnda also has a Boa Constrictor that eats 5 rats per week at a cost of $5 per rat.
    If Lafawnda makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed her snake with one week’s income?

10. Marvin steals Juan’s skateboard. As Marvin skates away at 15mph, Juan loads his 357 Magnum. If it takes Juan 20 seconds
    to load his piece, how far away will Marvin be when he gets whacked?

2. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    NAME: Zoid
    CREW/GANG: The Stooges
    CRIB: the van parked in front of 666 Psychopath Way

#1 - 15 assuming each hit is a kill shot

#2 - depends upon which street, fool . . . but it be worth $1,870 uptown . . . .

#3 - each hoe gotta do three tricks each, but he'll still be $11 short, so's get gotta pawn one of dem hoe's earrings . . . .

#4 - 19, and he'll have a few grams left over for hisself

#5 - two, and he'll have $500 left over for some meth

#6 - dis be a trick question . . . he ain't getting out. That hit was supposed to be done by an MS-13 member, but Pedro wasn't MS-13. He'll get offed in the joint befo his first anniversary in the pen. But assuming he gets out, $2,800, because you know, he ain't getting out early for "good behavior"

#7 - 26

#8 - 20%, but he'll get offed fo taking that many of Ray-Ray hoes off a da street . . .
    He never gonna get his brutha out . .

#9 - 28 weeks, assuming Lafawanda don't eat . . .

#10 - down the block. Fool, ain't nobody got time fo dat maff . . . . dead is dead.

Now don't be giving me a grade of over a D cuz I'll lose cred in The Stooges . . .

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    xerts1191, ImperialBlade, Kip and 7 others like this.

3. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
    NAME: Tac
    CREW/GANG : The Sharks
    CRIB: The Atlantic
    #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    Where the F are the multiple choices ?

4. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2018
    My God that is funny! Travelling for Thanksgiving checked board with my phone and this is funny!

5. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted