1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My very first custom pistol was a Les Baer Stinger in stainless that I bought I think 2007-2008 time frame. Over the years I have owned Wilson, NHC, GI and Springfield, but there is something about that Baer that keeps calling me back. I sold it a few years later, but my memory is of super tight fit that ran like it was on ball bearings and never had a stoppage.

All of the awesome Baer's up for sale here on the exchange have me wanting to pull out the credit card every time I see them.

Tell me it is just a fond memory, and I really don't need to own another Baer, because my wallet will hate me!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I did the semi-custom 1911 dance as well. Sold them all including a few Baers in the process. I only regretted selling the Baers so I got another. The only 1911s that tempt me now cost a heck of a lot more than this one....or they have a pony on the side.

IMG_1873.jpg

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Another enabler here, That stinger, did you carry it? Favorite carry? Range gun? Did it go to the range all the time? Your here asking? You have answered your question?
Get that Baer!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts