1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NRA Endowment member
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else feel that there has to be a lot more to this tragedy that is not being told by the MSM here?
I just find it hard to swallow that a group of Mormons possibly trying to avoid the 10% income tax of the church thinks that particular location in Mexico is safe to raise a multi family community when you must know of the drug cartel activity.
And what do they do there for monetary income there?
I know it’s a terrible tragedy and have great sadness for the loss. I just can’t make sense of all that the news is showing.

Note:
Mods can delete this if not appropriate.

Reactions: Spokes

·
Premium Member
3,507 Posts
I only question how any thinking American can try to make a home in
a Narco Terrorist state like Mexico.

I grew up in Panama but would not go back & live there. I would be
safer anywhere USA than South of the Border. Just a sad fact!

·
Student of the Columbian Exchange
7,827 Posts
The Mormon church has been in Mexico since the 1800s. That's not what this story is about, and I agree there's more to this story than any news organization may know at this time.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Regardless of which country you move to the morman rules still apply. The whole 10% thing works great for most of them. I kind of a fan of the idea myself

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,476 Posts
It's been reported that the Mormon family was mistaken for a rival cartel because of similar vehicles . Mormons , like a lot of other religions are all around the world trying to convert people .

·
NRA Endowment member
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The prominent dominant religion in Mexico as far I have understand is Christianity. The problem with the drug cartels is they think they are all Julius Caesar or Pontius Pilot and above the law or rule of any church. If these innocent families believe they can convert these greedy thugs they might as well pee up a rope. May God bless them in their ways and intent regardless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts