1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another set of grips I really don’t want to sell but really trying to raise some funds quickly. You won’t see these often either.
They are solid titanium with a custom tattered flag design colorized red and blue. They are slim fit bevel bottom non ambi grips and are just awesome!

Need to try and move these and I’m asking $240 first ill take them gets them!
Now $200 shipped which ya a lot less than his website and these have never been mounted on my firearm, just his for the pictures on his website.

DCCA43D5-6644-4186-8134-8EEBFB7732DE.jpeg
56EF4A3C-4045-452D-882A-6B57DB1716EB.jpeg

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,741 Posts
You wouldn’t have a pic with these on a gun do you??
From their website-

I bought the Lady Luck bomber art Ti grips they had and put them on the Colt I had built for my son. Beautiful work, top quality, and you're not going to see another set of them down at the range.

Reactions: Babboonbobo

·
9,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s actually my set on his gun from when he made them for me. This is the first set he did with the flag

·
9,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From their website-

I bought the Lady Luck bomber art Ti grips they had and put them on the Colt I had built for my son. Beautiful work, top quality, and you're not going to see another set of them down at the range.
I have a matching panel on my ZT0562 another reason I really don’t want to sell these grips but things change. If I can raise the funds I need before these sell I’m taking them down.
F9572444-1D2E-4807-9684-D24222741387.jpeg

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Damn, I hope that these go quickly!

·
9,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One last chance @ $185.00 shipped PP f&f

That’s as low as I’ll go then I’m keeping them! I’ll give this a couple days then back in the box.

·
9,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok there yours, SPF
The stripe has turned darker but brightens up with windex, it’s as close to red as he could get

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.