MidWest GunWorks?

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Integrity Arms, Jan 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Has anyone did any amount of business with this particular supplier? Retailer? If so good? Bad? Ugly? I'd like to get the skinny, I just the other day placed my second order with them, the first which was over the holidays, and I never got any verification of the order, no emailed invoice, no shipping info, nothing. I remember finally contacting them through chat about 6-7 days after I placed my order and the person saying this is being shipped today, then still no verification, no tracking info nothing. Then 11 days later the item shows up in my mail box. All the way up until about the 10th day it said pending on the order through the accounts page. I just remember thinking well it's the holiday, it's busy, give them the benefit of the doubt. Now my second order appears to be turning out the exact same way, was told shipping yesterday and still no verification, invoice nada... Anyone else with any experience with them? Is this what I can expect every time?

2. pistolwretch

pistolwretch Dremel jockey Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    How much did you save by using a minor player in the parts business?

limbkiller likes this.

3. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    Ordered from them on two separate occasions , no problems .

Steve Owens likes this.
  4. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    I didn't really save anything I just couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else. I tried several other suppliers pages and was looking for a Round Butt mainspring housing not the small rounded end but the full rounded like on a PC1911 Round butt commander. I even called S&W which was the 3rd attempt to call them for parts, and I am sorry but, they are useless. The guy told me it would be nearly impossible to get the rounded housing that was checkered. Fusion only has the Clipped Bobtail, like the ed browns on Brownells, and EGW said they only make them for OEM not for public sale. So, midwest had one for a sig that fit the bill close enough. I even called Kimber and they had the ones with different designs that were actually cheaper then the sig but didn't have any checkered and I wanted a checkered one to match the 20 lpi checkering I am going to do on the front strap of the pistol.... I won't be using them again for sure. They stink...

5. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Like I said my second order and first one took almost 14 days to get and it was just one single part. This second one has been on order 4 days and has not shipped it's a mainspring housing. Anytime i have ordered from Any of the other suppliers mentioned i get verification and it nearly always ships the very next day. I got a part from fusion in FL. standard mail in 3 days.

6. Daveco

Daveco New Member

Sep 22, 2017
    I've ordered from them twice so far, and had no problems. In fact, I just got the latest one out of the mailbox today from the order that I placed on Tuesday. Neither order was very big (as I'm both broke and cheap) and they both got here pretty fast. Hope you get it straightened out pronto!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted