1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
We Are!
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale are two pieces of Milt Sparks gunleather. Both are in used, excellent condition. Both were bought in new / near-new condition and have been worn by me.

Descriptions here followed by pictures in the first Comments.

SOLD SOLD SOLD First is a Summer Special IWB sized for a four-inch S&W N-frame revolver (note, holster does not appear to be sized to accommodate a full-length underlug barrel). Right-hand, 1.5-inch loops. Natural tan, rough-out finish. No original packaging. $100 shipped.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Second is a 55BN OWB sized for a five-inch 1911. Right-hand, 1.5-inch slots. Natural tan finish with the FBI cant. Original packaging included. $100 shipped.

Payment via discrete PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo preferred (no description and no fee to me). Will also accept USPS money order or, from established members, a personal check. Items will be shipped via either USPS or FedEx with tracking number to be provided. Due to my schedule in upcoming days, it may take me up to three days to ship but I will get the items along to the buyer(s) ASAP.

Thank you for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts