1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm moving toward custom leather that is made to work around a shoulder issue and as comfortable as this MS is, it doesn't work well for me. I received it a few months ago and have worn it once or twice.

It fits a non-rail 5" 1911 and is for a right handed shooter, 1.5" belt loops, and is regular cow hide.

Price - $150 shipped standard USPS SOLD

Payment - USPS Money Order only.

I will have this listed on other sites so a time stamp will apply. Please no trade or lower offers. If you have any questions, please ask.

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
Would you take $120?

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
See above, but thanks for offering $35 less than my asking price.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend, it's just that it sells for $35 less, and shipping sure ain't $35.

·
Super Moderator
894 Posts
It sells for $35 less if you order it from Sparks and wait 6-7 months to get it . Also , Sparks has charged me at least $15 for shipping on every order I have placed with them . Shop around , $155 is about the same or LESS than the going rate on these holsters.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It sells for $35 less if you order it from Sparks and wait 6-7 months to get it . Also , Sparks has charged me at least $15 for shipping on every order I have placed with them . Shop around , $155 is about the same or LESS than the hoing rate on these holsters.
Exactly...I've sold one and seen them sell for much more than my asking price.

Top Gun Supply sells them for $145 and usually runs $10 for shipping. I'm just matching their price, which I never hear anyone complain about...plus they don't even have in any stock.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm...looks like I may have to try Flea-Bay...and to think my price is already "too high" now :laugh:

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
Really ??? wow....good for you !!! then again thats when 9mm target ammo was $28.00 a box........ LOL
that's the only 5" that i've sold. i sold Commander for $285 this past year. I know Hokie has sold quite a few VMII's on fleabay for $250+ each time.

·
Bullet Banger
2,202 Posts
Will you take $59 plus two half eaten cheeseburgers?:bolt:

I kid. I kid.

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
I actually do want this holster, but right here around Christmas time the money is tight. I've already got two new bikes, an iPod Touch, and random other toys for my kids. Maybe with this check I can squeeze it out of there!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump

I actually do want this holster, but right here around Christmas time the money is tight.Maybe with this check I can squeeze it out of there!
I'll gladly sell it to you :wave:. I need the funds to balance a recent spending splurge...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.