1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NRA Endowment member
3,131 Posts
I have one for 5 inch gov model. I find that it conceals well under a coat or a jacket and the purchase is good for draw. As for light clothing it seems to show print thru more? That’s where the SS2 IWB is best. YMMV

Reactions: gps man

·
Registered
208 Posts
First rate. Top notch.

Welcome to the "Addiction"

·
born in the wrong century
4,051 Posts
Y’all are killing me with those pics of MS goodness.

I’ve got plenty but drooling over more. :)

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
After wanting to buy one for what seems like forever I finally put in an order for a VMII. I waited for my Comp Tac Minotaur to fail me and that took forever.

Having a leather holster means I can now put a nice finish on my 1911’s and blast off this Cerakote.
28A2B5F3-615B-474A-A20D-D9F62D7B9F93.jpeg

I’m looking forward to receiving my holster in a couple months. :)

·
Glocks r fugly!
286 Posts
For those of you that have or had these 55BN holsters do you like the straight up holster or the one with the FBI cant best?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I never had a straight up 55BN so I guess maybe I can’t comment. But the reason I never had a straight up 55BN is because my FBI cant 55BN feels so right for where I carry at 4 o’clock..

·
Registered
380 Posts
Received my 55BN today. Looks amazing. I have just had shoulder surgery so I cannot install it yet. Looks like it will be a comfortable rig. Thank you Milt Sparks!
Jimmy, love the holster and YOU will love it more if you follow the rules for shoulder rehab. As one who at 69 years old had both shoulders done in the same year, six years later I still do a series of shoulder specific exercises every other day. I am now heading for the archery range for a pain free 100 arrow session with my bow set 56#.
Full recovery takes time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts