1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About two weeks ago I started making knives with a couple of my sons. With this one we were going for a rough finish and I think it came out pretty cool. Please keep in mind that I am making these by hand and I understand that they are not "perfect".

The steel is 1095. 3/16th thick with a hollow grind and 20 degree micro bevels. Blade length is 3" with an overall length of 6 3/4". Comes with the pictured kydex sheath set up for horizontal belt carry.

I'm asking for $120 shipped either paypal with the fee's covered or POMO. Thanks for looking

IMG_4386.jpg
IMG_4387.jpg
IMG_4388.jpg
IMG_4389.jpg

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,587 Posts
Love the look of that knife!!

I talked @Sapper out of his first mini-cleaver creation and I'm glad I did. It just arrived in today's mail and I'm pretty damn impressed with it. It is solid and stout, it has some good weight to it and the balance is excellent, it is also razor friggin' sharp. The workmanship is excellent where it counts and the knife has a rugged look, feel, and attitude about it. It is attractive in a gritty way, but not so refined that you'd be afraid of using it. From everything I can see this knife was a bargain @ $120 and I'm anticipating it seeing a lot of use around the farm. Also, Sapper is easy to deal with, he shipped my knife quickly, and it was well packaged with a liberal coat of oil to protect it. And, it came with a simple, rugged kydex sheath that holds the knife securely, protects the blade well, and is easy to draw and reinsert the knife from.

If Sapper's work appeals to you I suggest you jump on this knife because I'm going to bet that it won't be long before you have to get in line to buy one of his creations.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts