1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few knives, some are straight Blade and some are pocket knives that I no longer need. If you need more pics just PM your email address and I'll send what you need. The Straight Blade Knives have never been used and are new, some of the Pocket Knives have been used and carried and that will be noted in the add. 1- HINDER XM-18 3.0 OD Green Scale/Bronze finish,This one has been carried but barely used. One of the back spacers is missing it arrived that way and I didn't notice it till it was to late. Comes with the extra bearings no box. Asking $295 shipped. 2- PROTECH STRIDER SNG AUTOMATIC, this one has seen use and is noted in the pics please look at them. I'm asking $95 shipped. 3-PROTECH RAZOR WIRE TR-4 AUTOMATIC lmtd. This one has been carried but not abused pocket clip shows wear. I'm asking $195 shipped. 4- Leatherman MUT EOD Tool, this one has been used shows some wear but everything is good. I'm asking $85 shipped. 5- CASE Stockman Bone Stag this one is a small pocket size and is new. I'm asking $35 shipped. PAYMENT USPS MONEY ORDER/PERSONAL CHECK(must clear before shipping) I do not have a pay-pal so please don't PM asking for it. Please PM me any questions or if you need more info. or pics. First to post "I'LL TAKE IT" gets it. If your interested in more than one please PM me and I'll make you a deal. I have to break this up into a couple of posts to get all the pics.
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Grey Wood flooring
Skateboarding Equipment Skateboard Shadow Silver Skateboard deck
Tool Metal Beige Tan Steel
Rectangle Hardwood Synthetic rubber Label Box
Logo Guitar accessory Hardwood Label Everyday carry
Shadow Plywood
Sand Beige Shadow Singing sand Dune
Hardwood Wood stain Box Rectangle Packaging and labeling
Box Metal Packaging and labeling Rectangle Label
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Grey Wood flooring
Thanks

Reactions: FWoo45

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here's some more. these are the straight blade knives 1- K-BAR new, asking $55 shipped 2-SAW MILL BLADE Knife made by a local blade smith here in TN. asking $45 shipped 3- SCHRADE U.S.A. made DUCKS UNLIMTITED 60YR. Anv. Knife asking $45 shipped. I have some more to list that I'll start another thread after I get some more pics. taken.
Wood Hardwood Logo Rectangle Wood stain
Writing implement Rectangle Stationery Box Office supplies
Black Metal Tool Rectangle Iron
Blade Black Grey Tool Metal
Brown Tan Blade Knife Metal
Brown Wood Hardwood Tan Metal

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it is, thats a PROTECH/STRIDER design Knife, not a STRIDER. questions just PM me.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Oh, thanks for the full disclosure. I was tired and must've overlooked that. But, it's not a deal breaker. I just have to think it over now, because auto knives aren't legal in my state. But, I figure, I'm not planning on carrying it everyday.
Thanks again,
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guy's please make sure you read the add, and know your state laws. I sure don't want anyone to get in trouble, besides this is the third time someone has realized that the two PROTECHS are auto's and couldn't purchase them. Thanks. P210GUY no problem I've been there and don that.

Reactions: P210Guy

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PROTECH STRIDER is SPF to Ethank. PM replied to thanks.

Reactions: P210Guy

·
Registered
581 Posts
Guy's please make sure you read the add, and know your state laws. I sure don't want anyone to get in trouble, besides this is the third time someone has realized that the two PROTECHS are auto's and couldn't purchase them. Thanks. P210GUY no problem I've been there and don that.

Thanks, I've been eyeballing that Leatherman MUT, at least that's legal here.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol...….. PM me I'll make you a deal on that one, I hope you didn't take what I posted earlier personal, it wasn't meant to be.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Leatherman MUT is SPF to P210Guy. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts