1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
We Are!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD As many of us well know, sometimes the gunleather addiction is as strong as the 1911 addiction - thus it is that I am engaging in a bit of catch-and-release with this lovely Mitch Rosen holster and mag / light pouch combo. Purchased quite recently from a fellow Addict on these very pages, the leather is used but far from abused and only being sold as I, in turn, recently found a somewhat grail-grade item that I crave just a bit more.

Featured is a Rosen 5JR OWB holster sized for a non-railed 5-inch 1911. Right-hand. 1.5-inch loops. Cordovan color. Along with it comes a Rosen SOS (Speir Off-Side) OWB magazine / light pouch sized for a .45 1911 magazine and a Surefire 6P or similarly-proportioned flashlight. For a right-handed shooter, to be worn on the left side. 1.5-inch loops. Cordovan color.

Gun, spare ammo, and a light - this combo lets you carry it all with a bit of style, to boot.

Note that these are Rosen “main line” leather items, not from their Express Line. This combo would price new at $235. Offered here as a set only for $100 shipped to USA addresses.

Payment via discrete PayPal Friends and Family (no description and no fee to me) preferred. USPS money order or personal check also accepted with time allowed for funds to clear prior to shipment. Shipment to be via either USPS or FedEx, depending on which outlet I can most easy reach when the time comes. Tracking number to be provided either way.

Thanks for looking - pics to follow below.

·
We Are!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump.

·
We Are!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about $100 shipped for the set?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts