1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title implies and inspired by Dwe's deep safe dive post. What's the firearm you purchased and still own that like a moped you might use but don't want your friends to know about? This was easy for me...Bersa, circa 2001 admire the beautiful slide work and behold the magnificent sights...trade offers welcome but bring the good stuff guys this one won't last!!
IMG_20190406_2123155.jpg
IMG_20190406_2122497.jpg

·
Incurable..... NRA Lifer
445 Posts
An early desert eagle in 357.... I refered to it as my BDG - Big Dumb Gun. It's in another persons hands now.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I still have 2 Keltec P3AT’s laying around somewhere. I think one is in my kitchen drawer literally as a paper weight!!! Then I have a Kimber Ultra CDP II I’ve had laying around for almost 2 years. It’s my backup gun I keep in the truck safe, it’s only there because it’s been there for 13+ years.

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
@Karsten ,

I started fishing in that lake of yours with a magnet and recovered one of your grandpapy's losses . . . .

It's available for a small recovery fee.

Zoid
Deadpool 1911-001.JPG

Deadpool 1911-008.JPG

Dr. Evil - One Million Dollars.jpg

I have two POS I plan on dropping in the lake here soon......
Karsten

·
Double Secret Banned
2,162 Posts
I still have a Springfield P9.

Something that big and heavy should chamber something bigger than 9mm.

·
NRA Endowment member
3,160 Posts
Reactions: ZoidMeister

·
Registered
504 Posts
I always say my least favorite guns I own are the ones that get carried the most. Ruger LCP and S&W 342. The snubby is actually pretty cool except for the GD hole in the side and the pointy cylinder flutes.

Everything else I own are kind of favorites. 1911’s, BHPs, S&W revolvers and 3rd gen S&W 9mms

1 - 20 of 55 Posts