1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I created a thread in which I showed off a set of grips Bob made for my birth year Colt. I had commissioned Bob to make 4 sets of grips for me. Today, I got the second set. These are stabilized Redwood Burl infused with blue colors. Bob then performed his Organic Stippling, which follows the natural lines of the figure in the wood. They turned out better than words or pictures can do justice. They are on my Ed Brown Special Forces. All I can say is stay tuned for the next set.....But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy looking at these.

Air gun Wood Trigger Bumper Automotive exterior
Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Last week I created a thread in which I showed off a set of grips Bob made for my birth year Colt. I had commissioned Bob to make 4 sets of grips for me. Today, I got the second set. These are stabilized Redwood Burl infused with blue colors. Bob then performed his Organic Stippling, which follows the natural lines of the figure in the wood. They turned out better than words or pictures can do justice. They are on my Ed Brown Special Forces. All I can say is stay tuned for the next set.....But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy looking at these.

View attachment 753149 View attachment 753150
Beautiful grips, nicest that I have seen since Sarge closed up shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts