1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Holy smokes Win, that is nice! You're right about Browns...I love my Kobra Carry LW. It's not stainless, but someday...Enjoy that great looking Kobra!

·
Registered
132 Posts
very Nice,I needs me a cobra.

Reactions: Dons1911

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I shoot an Ed Brown ( exec target ) more than any other 1911 I own. 400+ per week. More than a lot of guys, less than others. That gun is a machine. But, it is gen 4 finished and not finished out SS. This Kobra Carry shows detail that is really beyond what I expected. You can't hide mistakes with raw SS. This finish is so perfect that you need to spend some time with it to appreciate what they have done. I have some special grips being made. Pictures to follow in a few weeks.

·
In the staging lanes
2,244 Posts
My EB SF Carry(.45) resides in my Josh Bossart OWB 24/7/365. It still looks Brand new. EB SS finish is THEEEE Best.
I would LOVE an Executive Carry with that skip-line checkering...in 9mm (for a change).

Man I need that Powerball/MegaMillion to come to papa.;)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have Mat Del Fatti holsters, both IWB and OWB, along with gun belt and mag holders from same maker. So, I am set there. The gun is low round count, so now I get the enjoyment of shooting the heck out of it to confirm reliability, and this one will be a keeper.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts