MOVING SALE!! Magazines, Holsters, Grips, Extras, NIB!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Pablomigraine, May 11, 2019.

1. Pablomigraine

Pablomigraine Whatchoo gots?

Feb 17, 2018
    You can never have too much of anything here on 1911addicts. Unless you're like me; lazy as hell and ammo being the only thing I'm willing to take the time to pack and move to the new house... so here's all the goodies that haven't seen any use in a while, or ever.

1) Milt Sparks Criterion Commander: Acquired from another member, I THINK this is the Criterion, I'm sure someone here will correct me if not, politely or otherwise. $75 Incl shipping CONUS

2) Galco Sparks Lookalike: This is supposed to be for a commander size 1911, but I actually got a ton of use out of it for my P220 Legion SAO. Model Number reads B129WCD / HWK266B. $35 Incl Shipping Conus

3) Galco AIWB: This one I also found to be very handy in the summer and fits tons of models incl most Glocks. $20 Ship't

4) Lots of Magazines: I have (4) Wilson 500's, two of them NIB but none ever used, (2) 47D's and (2) Chip McCormick Power Mags. I'd like to dump them all for $100 Even. Make Offer.

5) Ed Brown Grips: $20 Ship't. Never installed.

6) VZ RECON Grips: $50 Ship't. As new.

7) Bag of Ed Brown Bumpers: Free to the buyer of any other item here if they want 'em!

DISCLAIMERS!! - I have learned the hard way you all move too fast for me here in classifieds. I have missed out on deals, lost opportunities, and even earned a few rude PM's from presumably retired childless non-small-business-owning members with nothing to do all day but watch this forum with their calloused thumbs hovering over the refresh button..... because I can only really check back here once a day, if that. Seriously. I once had a member back out on an agreed deal because I "Disappeared" for a full two hours after he sent me his PayPal info and sold the item to someone else. But I'm not here to make y'all change, just to let you know, it may take me a day to get back to you, and I may not make it to the Post Office in the first hour of the first day it's open after I rcv your Payment... but otherwise my Feedback should speak for itself.

It's first "I'll Take It" in the thread that get's the item, not the first PM, so comment here first and THEN PM please.

I will accept NOTHING in Trade EXCEPT the following:
    • SiG P320 21rd mags
    • SiG P220 45acp mags
    • .45Ball reman or new

Attached Files:

cwoods likes this.
  2. boliep

boliep Member

Dec 13, 2014
    I will take the Milt Sparks holster (#1) and the Ed Brown bumpers.

PM sent.

3. David R

David R Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2018
    I'll take the mags!
    8 total 45 ACP for a hunnert bux?
    PM sent

Week3, FWoo45, simonp and 1 other person like this.
  4. John Butler

John Butler Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jun 23, 2018
    Dang, I missed on the mags........ second if something goes sideways!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Babboonbobo likes this.
  5. David R

David R Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2018
    :) Money sent :)

David

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

6. John Butler

John Butler Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jun 23, 2018
    Ugh....... Happy for you, good deal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

7. blamo

blamo Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2018
    2nd in line for Milt Sparks in case something doesn't work out.

8. Pablomigraine

Pablomigraine Whatchoo gots?

Feb 17, 2018
    Sparks and mags SPF

Ed Brown Grips SOLD.

KEEP EM COMING. Feel free to make reasonable offers on the rest!

I need SiG Mags!

9. JM44

JM44 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2018
    Never sent the Ed Brown grips, it’s been a couple months. Negative feedback will be left.

team101 likes this.
  10. 7.62Kolectr

7.62Kolectr On guard

Jun 6, 2018
    Can the members who spoke up and paid for other items to post and say yeah or nay on their transactions?
    Just want to see if it’s only you or everyone who didn’t get what they paid for.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted