1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help me support my grip addiction by buying some grips! All proceeds collected will go directly to supporting my cause. All are full size and standard thickness unless otherwise noted. I prefer PayPal FF and all prices are quoted to include shipping. Thanks for looking.

#1 SOLD
Green linen micarta Gator Back grips with Nighthawk Custom logo.
Came on a Trooper, shot about 100 rounds and took them off. Please note some dark areas near the top likely due to oil. Not sure if this would clean up, I am really not accustomed to this material. Ambi cut and flat bottom. List for $90 on NH site, let’s try $55

Technology Metal Silver Still life photography Gadget

#2 SOLD
Wilson combat black aggressive starburst magwell and ambi cut. Shot a box or two with them, excellent condition. $45
Label Everyday carry

#3 SOLD
colt Wiley Clapp slim cut and beveled. Can’t recall if I shot it with these on, if I did it wasn’t much. Excellent condition. $50
Musical instrument accessory Rectangle Metal Composite material Mobile phone accessories

#4 SOLD
Catch and release. Unknown wood and maker but very nice wood grips with old school Wilson medallion. Unfortunately they didn’t work as well on the gun I had on mind. These are magwell cut. Please note the addict I purchased them from refinished them and the finish is inconsistent. If I were to keep them I personally would send them out for a gloss refinish. $70

Grey Metal Natural material Silver Wind instrument

#5 Cherokee Hills desert ironwood swept pattern stipple. Ambi and magwell cut. Adding original picture to show colors as I couldn’t bring them out in my basement. $100
Black Metal Grey Silver Steel
Metal Grey Iron Rectangle Silver

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
#s 1 - 3 are sold. Thank you! #4 and 5 still available.

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
#5 is the last set available, feel free to make me an offer!

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m going to keep #5 for my Pro. This helped fund my addiction (for today). Thanks addicts!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts