1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for your consideration several pistols for sale. I know I've only been an addict here for short time but I have done multiple deals on other forums over the past several years. If you have any questions please PM me. If you would like to text or speak with me over the phone I'll be happy to chat.
All of these pistols were purchased new by me and have been used. The pistols will ship from my FFL to your FFL. Payment options are Venmo, PayPal F and F, or money order. The only trades I'd be interested in would be the right 1911. Let me know what you. The least I can say is no, not interested.

First up is a HK VP9. Comes with case and 2 mags, and holster. Round count is less than 400. $450 shipped.

Second up is a Sig 320. Comes with case, 3 mags, and holster. Round count is less then 150. $425 shipped.

Third up is a Smith & Wesson m&p 2.0. comes with case, 2 mags, holster and WC sights - rear U notch and green fiber optic front sight. If I have the factory sights I will include them. Round count is less than 150. $450 shipped.

Fourth up Smith & Wesson shield with safety. Comes with box, 3 mags, and holster. Round count is less than 50. $350 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
It's yours.
If you don't mind, please PM me a phone number where I can reach you tomorrow. I have a process I like to follow before I send money to someone, and while you seem totally legit, you're a pretty new member. Just want to swap some info and request a couple of additional pics. Not questioning condition or looking for an excuse to back out. I'm a buyer. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you don't mind, please PM me a phone number where I can reach you tomorrow. I have a process I like to follow before I send money to someone, and while you seem totally legit, you're a pretty new member. Just want to swap some info and request a couple of additional pics. Not questioning condition or looking for an excuse to back out. I'm a buyer. Thanks!
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
I have for your consideration several pistols for sale. I know I've only been an addict here for short time but I have done multiple deals on other forums over the past several years. If you have any questions please PM me. If you would like to text or speak with me over the phone I'll be happy to chat.
All of these pistols were purchased new by me and have been used. The pistols will ship from my FFL to your FFL. Payment options are Venmo, PayPal F and F, or money order. The only trades I'd be interested in would be the right 1911. Let me know what you. The least I can say is no, not interested.

First up is a HK VP9. Comes with case and 2 mags, and holster. Round count is less than 400. $450 shipped.

Second up is a Sig 320. Comes with case, 3 mags, and holster. Round count is less then 150. $425 shipped.

Third up is a Smith & Wesson m&p 2.0. comes with case, 2 mags, holster and WC sights - rear U notch and green fiber optic front sight. If I have the factory sights I will include them. Round count is less than 150. $450 shipped.

Fourth up Smith & Wesson shield with safety. Comes with box, 3 mags, and holster. Round count is less than 50. $350 shipped.
What capacity on the P320 magazines? I live in CT and the communist State of CT allows only 10 round magazines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts