In the news Muslim Community Patrols in NY City

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Bugs, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Bugs

Bugs Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
  2. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    WTF? That's horseshit.
    Send em back home :mad:

C_Hallbert likes this.

3. Cop_Out

Cop_Out Pearl Pimp Supporting Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    It seems a bit discriminatory. I wonder if funding the program involves any taxpayer money?

4. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    I was going to mention these have been going on in Europe for years and it's a nightmare.

As for Cair, they are up to their eyeballs with the Muslim Boogerhood and you can bet your life that Deblasio found funds somewhere for those cars, wouldn't have the NYPD emblem on the fender if they handnt used public $$$.:mad::bang:

5. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    If we keep backing down, they will soon be cutting off our heads in the name of their profit.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Barefootdog

Barefootdog Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Trump is correct...This country is being invaded. Our way of life is under attack.

C_Hallbert likes this.
  7. Troutman27

Troutman27 Active Member

Feb 10, 2019
    The liberal left is working at break neck speed to give this country away and destroy it. I’m afraid by the time people realize what is taking place it’ll be to late.

UBOATDOC and Bugs like this.
  8. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Oh he'll no. LEO go thru stringent training both physical and mental. This is a slap in the face of NYPD. These phony fuqkers need to be disbanded, and now, or there will be trouble. Hard to believe where and how fast we are headed as a nation.

9. jfbong1911

jfbong1911 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2018
    You need to chop off the head of the snake I say start with the Mayor of New York city pretty sure he knows this is happening. What is going to happen when one of the patrol people beat down a citizen just because he or she is walking down a street.

C_Hallbert likes this.
  10. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    It should be figuratively accomplished by a vote of the citizens of NYC.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirtystranger likes this.
  11. jfbong1911

jfbong1911 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2018
    Thats what I meant . Thanks for the assist .

C_Hallbert likes this.