close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mustang Plus II

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by eng208, Sep 27, 2011.

1. eng208

eng208 New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    The brother in law of my cousin has a blued Mustang Plus II for sale for 550. It has the original plastic box along with the paper box and looks like new. The slide lock cut on the slide has absolutely no markings which leads me to believe the slide has never been shot to lock back. I do not know much about the true values of these guns, as I am a Glock and 1911 person and don't typically venture much away from those. I did look on GB and Guns America, but not real sure how many of those Mustangs are selling at the prices they list.
    I know that the new Mustang is to be released any day now and will supposedly be built with better steel and better components. All for a selling price of about 550.

What I want to know is whether I should get this pristine blued Plus II, which is the exact set up I would want in one of these compact .380s, or wait and see what the new ones are going to be like?
    Thanks

2. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Either buy it, or ah'm gonna hunt ya down an' whup yer butt.....:lol:

If you really don't want it - I WILL buy it at that price, an' pay the shipping! I own 3 variations of the Mustang, this one would make a nice addition!

3. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
  4. Earlsbud

Earlsbud Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 28, 2011
    Haggle, barter, but buy it. The Plus II Gov't frame is soooo much easier to control than the short frame.

5. eng208

eng208 New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Thanks guys, I promised him I would buy it.

6. Sir Guy

Sir Guy Sharpening Ockham's Razor Supporting Addict

Aug 20, 2011
    :thumb:

Looking forward to photos!

Andy

7. Isom93

Isom93 Member

Aug 23, 2011
    If it really is NIB then $550.00 is a good price already given the recently skyrocketing price tags of most things Colt. (including Mustangs)

8. eng208

eng208 New Member

Sep 8, 2011
  9. MNBud

MNBud New Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Hang on to those boxes, I believe you got a great deal I really enjoy my Mustang plus 2.Carried a Ruger LCP to save the Mustang and have recently picked up a Sig P238.

10. IraG2362

IraG2362 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 3, 2011
    it is nicer condition then the stainless Plus II I am selling for $600

11. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    RUN LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!

'Cause you did! :grin:

Congrats on a GREAT score! :thumb:

DAT85

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted