1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Sig Tac Pac Tuesday after work. Haven't shot it yet but hope to remedy that soon. Here's a pic of her with the Rocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, I was wondering if I'll be able to shoot the Sig any better than the Rocks. Considering the price difference I hope so..!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not taking anything away from the Sig, because it is a beautiful pistol. But we own two RIA's that shoot as accurately (or at least we shoot them as accurately) than our Kimber Tactical at over twice the price. The Kimber is more nicely turned out, but there is little practical difference once lead starts flying. Again, not to disparage the nicer 1911A1 pistols out there but the RIA's are good. Real good.

We trudge on.

·
Premium Member
27,337 Posts
I had an early, limited edition reverse two tone, "man hole cover" Sig.
It was super tight, great trigger and near laser accurate!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I have a range trip planned right after Christmas, can't wait to get these all dirty..!

·
~
246 Posts
Very nice! Congrats. RIAs are very good firearms for the price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, I was Leery of Rocks for a long time. I just couldn't see how they could be any good being foreign made and inexpensive but I was wrong. I love my Rocks!

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Looks good to me! Have any other photos of it?

The "mostly black with a silver and solid trigger" seems to be the in thing these days. :smilie:

Andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts